Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.1  Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

Question:

Is the boss battle replayable during the event? Because After i won ( for which to happen you need 100 points in the first place) the game states that have only 53 and cannot enter the battle.

Also i have around 160-170 points in reality, but the Event UI states 103.

Edited by zombaio

10 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Yes, DE. THis is the change that should be made. At least it won't feel like a slap in the face to people who farmed lots of points to fight Kela already. If you simply remove the requirement you are going to have some angry players that played the event straight up early and got hosed compared to those who didn't start the event until Sunday or Monday.

Changing the rules in the middle of an event is always problematic.

Making the endless give you points (based on how many kills your team reaches) would be ideal. Else if you do simply remove the 50pnt requirement, there should be some minor reward for players for the points they did earn (since it keeps track of your total, You should add a reward for getting to X,Y,Z Judgement points and be allowed to get more so if you get something for getting to 1000 judgements points and are at 900 you can grind out the last 100 to reach that reward). That would seem fair to everyone.

It was a poor choice to make the points consumable. It just sets up the frame work for more and more grind fests, no thank you just do away with it and don't bring it back.

23 minutes ago, Fenrir121 said:

It was a poor choice to make the points consumable. It just sets up the frame work for more and more grind fests, no thank you just do away with it and don't bring it back.

Well like I said, if they do get rid of it, then they should award players a random Kela drop for every 50 points they ground out. 5 runs of Rathbuurm 3 = about as much time as it would have taken to do Kela again. So if you ground out 1000 extra points (1100 total) you should get 20 random drops from her in an email reward. Otherwise it's not fair to the people who ground out all those points.

Edited by Shockwave-

I, honestly, won't be doing the event. Well, at least not the grinding up to the Kela fight. I'm gonna be farming all the rare stances (Vengeful Revenant, Four Riders, that sort of thing) that drop from stages 2 and 3, and then I'll just buy the event mods (if they interest me) with the plat I get selling the mods.

I encountered a problem with the Kela fight: When we got to the arena, Kela decided to attack us before we had stood on the panels and shot the targets, but she was invincible the entire time we attempted to shoot the targets and she made it extremely difficult to shoto the targets. Also, after the first "round" of shooting targets, when we were on the "* seconds to orbital strike" instead of 15 seconds, the targets would open themselves for about a second, then close so we were not able to shoot them on the "downtime" before orbital strike. This made the boss fight extremely tedious and drawn out. I also believe the amount of roller balls is ludicrous and they should be toned down as it is impossible to shoot targets when there are 5-10 roller balls constantly staggering you on targets that you have a window of ~1 second (in our case) to shoot. Please look into these :c

8 minutes ago, Sergster said:

Let's not forget what seems to be a Drakgoon oneshotting you from halfway across the map in the all so lovely third round.

Pretty much points out the amazing scaling.

Hell even the Sobek boomheadshots you from assault rifle range once they start hitting LV80+.

16 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Still no fix for being forced to lose fifty judgment points and regress backwards every time we want to fight Kela again. It is a bug right? 

For the record I enjoy Rathuum, but we have an endless Rathuum to keep fighting further. There is no good reason for us to regress every time we want to fight Kela again. We beat that part of the event. We should not have to go backwards. If this is not a bug I am strongly opposed. 

Honestly, that's one way of looking at it. But in my honest opinion, that's a good thing. You need 100 points, and you lose only 50 by challenging her? What if DE 'fixes' it, and we lose all 100, the proper amount 'needed' to activate the challenge. Personally, I wouldn't mind if they fixed it so we don't lose 50, making it so we lose nothing at all, true. But it wouldn't be that awful if it remains t he way it is. Easier to farm up extra 50 for another run instead of 100.

Let me go straight to the point: so, every new player now needs to get at least 100 points to fight the new Kela de Thaym, in order to get Saryn parts?

No more old Kela de Thaym for those new players? Or like alerts, let us make some choices?

Edited by AllenWhat

I maybe can be judged for my humble opinion, but this grind is nothing in compare with asian games.

Usual grindy japanese game wins instantly in compare with entire Warframe.

Huh. 

I don't say like I completely like new event but... It's not THAT bad. It's not THAT grindy because exists grind X MANYTIMES worse.

so wait wait. if you die losing all 4 lives. are you auto afk kicked D: that doesn't seem fair hardly

especially if you actually killed enemies. 100 kills AFK kicked cause you accidently killed yourself with your own weapon D:

Edited by twilightfallen

10 minutes ago, twilightfallen said:

so wait wait. if you die losing all 4 lives. are you auto afk kicked D: that doesn't seem fair hardly

especially if you actually killed enemies. 100 kills AFK kicked cause you accidently killed yourself with your own weapon D:

You shouldn't be, I wasn't AFK kicked when I ran Endless with a 1-life modifier in a PUG. Me and the other dead guy just sat there talking in chat while the last alive Valkyr'd for a while till he got bored and died.

7 hours ago, AllenWhat said:

Let me go straight to the point: so, every new player now needs to get at least 100 points to fight the new Kela de Thaym, in order to get Saryn parts?

No more old Kela de Thaym for those new players? Or like alerts, let us make some choices?

I'm pretty sure after the operation it'll go back to normal. New players will just have to wait until then to have an easier time getting Saryn. Or maybe it might get a patch so that players can choose between the operation and the boss fight.

P.S. On the topic of changing how the boss fight takes away points: Maybe the fight should only take away 10-25 points. This would lessen the amount of grinding, but not remove it completely. This way people would only have to do the arena like 2-3 times to do the fight again.

Edited by Grundzer

12 hours ago, Emephire said:

I maybe can be judged for my humble opinion, but this grind is nothing in compare with asian games.

Usual grindy japanese game wins instantly in compare with entire Warframe.

Huh. 

I don't say like I completely like new event but... It's not THAT bad. It's not THAT grindy because exists grind X MANYTIMES worse.

"Repeated kicking in the nuts is not that bad compared to chopping of arms and legs"

I'm not convinced at all, we are playing Warframe and not other games, we want DE be responsible for their words "We want to lessen grind". With every patch there are more and more contempt. At this point i see no reason to support DE financially, because they don't value our time.

We have archwing that almost no one plays, and no one plays it because its extremely boring and unrewarding. Syndicates with complexity of a wet rag. SOLTIES are still crap, how many time we have to beg for a token system they had promised. Void RNG. 100 spy runs for Ivara. Focus system. List goes on and on.

Two steps forward, three steps back.

5 hours ago, Grundzer said:

I'm pretty sure after the operation it'll go back to normal. New players will just have to wait until then to have an easier time getting Saryn. Or maybe it might get a patch so that players can choose between the operation and the boss fight.

It was announced to be permanent.