Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations DE, finally enemy difficulty done well (rathuum)

7grims

Its good to see this event, the enemies arent mindless artificial difficulty with brainless AI.

THIS IS THE KIND OF DESIGNED DIFFICULTY WE BEEN ASKING FOR AGES.

It's fun, engaging, well done, I tip my hat for you guys, good work.

Start implementing this kind of AI and enemy design trough all the game ;)

(except the high enemy levels, that just forces us to cheese out with tank frames, which is what all the players are doing to bypass those high numbers)

43 minutes ago, hukurokuju5 said:

what? they just do insane damage and are CC resistant.... same ai.... same aimbot

Yup. There is nothing that strikes me as 'better' about these enemies. They are designed to force "cheese or pain" gameplay, which is essentially no gameplay at all. Pass.

8 hours ago, notlamprey said:

Yup. There is nothing that strikes me as 'better' about these enemies. They are designed to force "cheese or pain" gameplay, which is essentially no gameplay at all. Pass.

The only improvement was their dodge ability. That was cool.

The rest is the same over used garbage: sponges, that one shot players; cheap abilities, like super speed, teleporting, drones and grapple hooks.

Frankly, the event is awful. Some of the worst design I have seen in Warframe to date (which at this point takes some doing).

14 hours ago, notlamprey said:

That is cause the artificial difficulty is still there.

The exaggerated high enemy levels are still at play, besides that, the enemies are agile, move, dodge, unique powers, unique looks, etc, makes it more skillful.

Sadly we are all cheesing out with tank frames and tonkor, because of the artificial difficulty.