Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.2

[DE]darryl1

I'd personally like some confirmation as to whether we're going to be seeing a change in the resource cost for small clans in any future update so I don't feel bad about blowing everyone's resources on a cross connector

Well just today i had complained about the elevators and dojo problems. Yet this still does not fix the elevator that has been build and  is going the wrong way. Do i have to make a ticket to support, to have this fix or are we going to get our resources back after a destruction. 

TY, again for the fix DE staff

This is annoying !

This Krill, i killed him and i got just 1 Bp, but that is not the point

i play solo 1st i need to survive endless spawn by at least 40 enemies, and then i use the decoy and shoot his cryo pack on his back, and i just watch him swinging his hammer around in hope that he will freeze

but here is the thing i need to fight with him like that for more that 15 minutes and that is boring

can he freeze him self more often, or im just a noob who don t know how to fight him, to kill im faster

This is annoying !

This Krill, i killed him and i got just 1 Bp, but that is not the point

i play solo 1st i need to survive endless spawn by at least 40 enemies, and then i use the decoy and shoot his cryo pack on his back, and i just watch him swinging his hammer around in hope that he will freeze

but here is the thing i need to fight with him like that for more that 15 minutes and that is boring

can he freeze him self more often, or im just a noob who don t know how to fight him, to kill im faster

Get a larger amount of range. He can freeze himself either casting Freeze or Ice Wave. Freeze is triggered at extreme range, and as a loki you can do this easily with your huge movespeed.