Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.2

[DE]darryl1

Woo!!! They fixed Dethcube!!! I think? I cant see him shooting at all, ever, only thing I can see him do is use Vaporize. Also, I heard Wyrm Crowd Dispersion isnt working, should get that fixed. And I Vortexed  Hey Vek with Vauban last night and he completely glitched and disappeared off the platform, even though the marker was where I ulted. 

Whenever an alert for assassinating Hey Vek appears, he uses the skin of Grineer Lancer. And his name is Grineer Commander, not Hey Vek, even though he uses Hey Vek taunts, and he has his combat style, and even his drops. Strange isnt it? And he always has a level 1 enemy next to him named Councilor Hey Vek.

Awesome, glad to see the Dethcube fix. However, I feel I should still mention that Frost's Snow Globe is still bugged. Upgrading it does absolutely nothing, despite its in-game description stating that leveling it increases its duration. I've entered a bug report and alerted Rebecca a while back, but I feel it is worth mentioning again.

Thanks for the awesome work guys!

Awesome, glad to see the Dethcube fix. However, I feel I should still mention that Frost's Snow Globe is still bugged. Upgrading it does absolutely nothing, despite its in-game description stating that leveling it increases its duration. I've entered a bug report and alerted Rebecca a while back, but I feel it is worth mentioning again.

Thanks for the awesome work guys!

Read the in-game description.

It's been changed, it slows enemies more that touch your snow globe, it doesn't increase in duration.

Read the in-game description.

It's been changed, it slows enemies more that touch your snow globe, it doesn't increase in duration.

Is that right? I've yet to log in, so thanks for that. That's a neat perk. Guess it's time to fuse the SIX Snow Globe mods I've been hanging on to, haha.

EDIT: I was about to say that you guys should really include all changes you make and not just some (as has been an issue in the past) only to realize that I somehow missed the bullet about Snow Globe in the OP.

*puts on cone of shame and stands in the corner*

Edited by hiryu64

Hi devs!

Found a door on a Grineer style ship (round doors, look kinda like a Poke-ball)where past it once open only appeared as white. I was able to go through the door and everything on the other side was visible, but turning around where I came from now appeared white. The rescue NPC would not move past this door, but I was still able to complete the mission.

Warframe forever <3

Woo!!! They fixed Dethcube!!! I think? I cant see him shooting at all, ever, only thing I can see him do is use Vaporize. Also, I heard Wyrm Crowd Dispersion isnt working, should get that fixed.

Do you have "Swift Deth" equipped in your sentinel? Without that, it cannot shoot.

Also the order of precepts does matter. When the sentinel can choose between 2 different skills, it will use the one with highest priority.

Thank you again very muchly for the fixes.

Any one else feeling the need for a clipping fix on the Orthos when equiped on Trinity? not a huge problem as it's an astetic issue but it's the only thing bugging me recently, that being said amazing game keep up the good work