[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

Thanks for your dedication DE staff. I quite expected you guys to take your weekend like normal people and then come in and do the fixes on Monday. Thanks for throwing your weekend away on work for people that either adore you or hate you...or respect you.

• Upvote 26

we'll see if this is any good or not....might still just walk around the third stage not doing anything while i let an ash spam bladestorm

• Upvote 2

Cool

Do i get extra bonus points for the event for have 51 kills in the endless mode before this change? (even tho I was totally carried by an amazing Inaros and ash)

Edited by spacerocks

So we still gotta backtrack and do the 3rd mission 2 times each time we face Kela. 

Awesome. You guys just don't listen to the community anymore, do you? NOBODY wants to go back and do that AND do the endurance mission.

Edited by Multicom-EN-
  • Upvote 18

Still no fix for...

ah forget it. what's the point

also, "He has a chance to apply the Corrosive debuff, which will reduce armour, making his allies deal more damage."

what about the Acid Shells Mod? Currently enemies are only damaged with corrosive, but not procced. Is it intended that we have a version that dosn't apply corrosive procs?

Edited by Darthmufin
  • Upvote 1

Fix to the sound of enemies in Rathuum.

NOPE STILL NOT FIXED. THE ROCKETS FROM GROTH STILL ANNOYINGLY LOUD.. FFS

Edited by Husla

4 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Fixed issues with volume levels of enemies in the Rathuum.

My ears thank you.

• Upvote 5