Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

23 hours ago, Urlan said:

That is part of their boss immunity to many debiitators though I am unsure if it is intended. The sortie bosses have it too, makes corrosive projection required if you want to lower their armor which is a pain. Currently, if they are immune to crowd control, they are also immune to most but oddly not all status.

not talking about bosses. our mod deals corrosive damage, not corrosive procs. Acid shells does not remove any armor in other words, so it becomes useless past level 30 enemies as their armor just ignores it. 

16 pages and it seems everyone is kind of missing the point? No matter which side they are on.

The premise seems to be that this is some kind of end game event which it is not. This is the introduction of the new Keyla star map boss fight. It is going to stay in game like this. They just draped some fluff around it to introduce it properly. 

10 hours ago, Erufen said:

Edit: Rewards should be the same for normal or hard? Then why have either normal, or hard? There is no point in rewarding lazy folk. You want to be lazy, on a F2P grindfest game? You are the problem with this game.

Why should I, who has invested time and effort in minmaxing my gear to be able to tackle lv 100 monster mobs should be rewarded with the same junk a new player, or a lazy vet like yourself?

Because you said you wanted "challenge",don't you? If you want rewards just because you went against what developers expect you to do and used valkyr, wukong, bless ect in the endless rathuum or stage 3 and frames immune to stunlock in Kela fight doesn't make you better than people who were trying to play by the dev's rules. And in this part, I don't freaking understand DE at all. What was actually expected here? For players to have troubles for example with the rollers and struggle OR completely ignore it just by placing a snow globe or just using frames immune to this bs? What is the point? Like all in warframe, you either have problems because you didn't chose a "cheesy frame" or you're absolutely give no ... about it all just by playing a frame that can avoid all that. You either punished by playing by the rules or rewarded by breaking the rules, but never rewarded or have a way to avoid punishment just by normal means - why the f for example those rollers spawn the second you killed the first bunch, not even a milisecond passes? This is why all "end game" content, including raids, suck if you don't follow the meta or don't use cheese. 

And yeah, you don't deserve anything but maybe a badge like in nightmare raid - you don't get better rewards in the void too just because you stayed longer(you get more but they're the same rewards). You don't get points in endless rathuum. You're doing it on your own volition, for the lulz and the bragging, maybe a little golden statue in your dojo. Like rathuum 3 was "so hard" yesterday you should be compensating(?) for doing it? There's literally no difference in beating a 20 lvl mobs and 100 lvl. It's still the same mobs. 

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

22 hours ago, TheJagji said:

How is this being Conclave a bad thing? Conclave teaches you a LOT about how you can use your warframes mobility. This is not PvP eater, so you can learn how the enemys will react and so on. As for your comment on having to do M3 over and over, you also said you did not mind the endless mode... I don't get that. There the same thing (well, Endless has more modifiers).

Conclave teach you a lot about warframe mobility????? i don't see what conclave offer more then a regular mission (byby coptering).

My point is that its not PvP. PvP makes thing interesting (even if the map is small as S#&$).

The problem with m3 is that its BORING, doing the same thing over and over again is not fun. I find endless LESS boring because it at least is a bit more challenging (and you got the leaderboard). This get me to what bug me the most, you either got to chose to farm the leaderboard or the bos.

20 hours ago, DarkOvion said:

The reason I can't like concalve, is almost no one plays it.

and why no one plays it? Because it dose not work!!! not only the gameplay could need some serious improvement (after about 10 of conclave I'm done for the week).

But three is one simple rule THE HOST WIN!!!! the host always win why? because he dose not lag !  i admin sometime you find a good host but even then the host still has the advantage over the clients. So DE stop being cheep ad get some dam server.

On 5/1/2016 at 9:04 PM, b0_on said:

medi ray is untradeable according to about 6 different people with whom i tried test in a dojo ~_~ 

It is tradeable, but you need more than one copy to do so. The game is viewing it as an ability mod for some reason. Old code acting up or intentional implementation?

seems maybe bombards are broke from this recent update (PC player). They are not firing rockets. either not at all, or much less often. As annoying as they are, they do provide a good challenge, or they did. now they just shake their large red guns in your direction. I know the color of their guns now from being able to get up close to them, too close... I'll post this in bugs as well, but perhaps this will get a faster view.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:54 PM, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.10.2  Operation Rathuum.

Event FAQ

Changes
Rathuum 2 (Medium) now gives 10 Judgement Points upon completion.
Rathuum 3 (Hard) now gives 25 Judgement Points upon completion.
Reduced the accuracy of long-range Rathuum unit Executioner Harkonar.
Executioner Reth: Drakgoon damage reduced by 75%, Reth Roller damage reduced by 50%.
Executioner Nok: Damage on his Sobek has been halved, but Status Proc chance has been increased by 10%. Deth Carabus damage reduced to 1% Max Health / tick from 15% Max Health / tick, and a cool down of 6 seconds has been added so they can't immediately attack again once the beam has been broken. Accuracy reduced at longer ranges.There was a bug in the design, the ray was only supposed to last a couple of seconds and then go on cool down. Instead they were just attacking continuously and had no cool down. Status Chance was added to help offset some of the damage lost on the Sobek and Deth Carabus nerfs. He has a chance to apply the Corrosive debuff, which will reduce armour, making his allies deal more damage.
Balanced Rathuum executioner weapons by reducing the enemy Drakgoon's weapon by almost half, and increasing the enemy Sobek's Status Chance by 10%.
Executioner Dok Thul and Executioner Vay Molta: Damage on the Hinds has been halved, and now falls off between 20-30m, down to a minimum amount of damage.
Reduced Rathuum enemy Health and Armor by 50-75%, but boosted Shields.
Executioner Garesh: Grappling Hook removed.
Carabus enemies have been physically scaled up by 50%.
See here for more informtion: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/643410-notice-operation-rathuum-event-faq/?page=3#comment-7198269
Better controlling her movements throughout her Arena to not overlap 'spammy' behaviours.
Rollers won't jump up to the main area.
Increased time between Orbital strikes and target locks.

Fixes
Fixed Vor's Prize not being completable due to the Mercury Nav Segment missing from the level.
Fixed issues with volume levels of enemies in the Rathuum.
Fixed the new Medi Ray Mod not dropping from Kela de Thaym.
Fixed missing Subtitles in the Kela de Thaym fight.
Fixed various crashes and game freezes.
Fixed a crash related to Denial Bursas.
Fixes for possible prog stoppers in the Kela de Thaym fight.

PSA & Notices:

There is currently a bug with The Jordas Verdict which is making it unplayable. We are working on a fix for approx. Monday deployment.

Hotfix 18.10.3:

Fixed Kela de Thaym's fight breaking if using Nova and Molecular Prime. 

I completed all this before you nerfed it, and I wanted more when it was over, only pansies complain about hard content

I was looking for rewards for 100 kills and 200 kills in endless rathuum but alas there were none! NONE that's right none!

Orokin reactor @25 kills  orokin catalyst @ 50 kills  500 plat @ 100 kills       1000 plat @ 200 kills

now this would be some rewards

Edited by buffaloherde

19 hours ago, Darthmufin said:

not talking about bosses. our mod deals corrosive damage, not corrosive procs. Acid shells does not remove any armor in other words, so it becomes useless past level 30 enemies as their armor just ignores it. 

Wasn't saying they were bosses, I was saying they have boss immunity and cummulative resistance in addition to very high life, shields, and armor. It was introduced a bit back, it unfortunately puts the player in a situation where cool stuff has to take a back burner to raw power to be able to compete with the enemies' scaling. Having Corrosive Projection will still help to an extent.