Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

So we still gotta backtrack and do the 3rd mission 2 times each time we face Kela. 

Awesome. You guys just don't listen to the community anymore, do you? NOBODY wants to go back and do that AND do the endurance mission.

2 instead o' 5. Much less, if you ask me, and it can be quite fun if you find the balance between dying constantly and cheesing it with Ash/Mirage. I mean, that's already more than most devs to for their community.

Ah well, no pleasing everyone. Anyways, thanks for the fixes DE. Gonna try 'em out now OuO

12 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Deth Carabus damage reduced to 1% Max Health / tick from 15% Max Health / tick, and a cool down of 6 seconds has been added so they can't immediately attack again once the beam has been broken. Accuracy reduced at longer ranges.There was a bug in the design, the ray was only supposed to last a couple of seconds and then go on cool down. Instead they were just attacking continuously and had no cool down.

• Carabus enemies have been physically scaled up by 50%.
  • Snip snip

Yay :D 

this gamemode may actually be playable now without excessive cheese.

Cool. 25 Points in round 3. HOWEVER, Matchmaking is still buggy like hell. I keep joining a game with arena. Everyone frozen in place and then disconnects me from host. Game lets me reconnect. Game is full, but I know it's not. Did the boss the fight, just a bit of a laggy game. Sorry for complaining, but I know it's not my connection. 

And I thought that Deth Carabus are meant to instakill players. Turns out someone just messed up, deciding that no testing of units was required.

Edit: game's in beta, what else should I have expected?

Edited by ComediNyan

And...this right here is why I always wait 48 hours before I START playing any event.  Every event of the past year started OP, then got "fixed" within 24-48 hours, and they almost always give a week to complete (which is also almost always more time than is actually needed to finish it, sometimes more than once.)  This time we get 10 days for what can be finished in 2-4 hours.  No good reason not to wait 2 of those days for things to work right.

I totally feel for those of you who didn't, though.  DE needs to either A) give players credit for progress made before changes like this or B) simply reset the timer back to 10 days, but allow players to keep any rewards they earned (i.e. reset progress but keep all loot) so in effect, people who play before it gets "fixed" get double loot.  For this event, though, A) is easy enough.  Surely DE is tracking not just points, but actual kills.  Adjusting and rewarding players accordingly can't be all that hard.