Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

12 minutes ago, mag2201 said:

please fix Excalibur Prime Tintable areas

befor oqFCKAx.jpg

now UBVe9mJ.jpg 

please put old paintable areas back

Get out of here with your elitist issues you, you  - you Founder, you!!!

J/K ;)

Good job with the fixes, DE... When can I expect my complimentary Medi Ray mod that wasn't dropping before the fix??? I'm looking in my inbox... I don't see it...

Edited by magusat999

4 minutes ago, Medereyes said:

Wow. Just wow. Did someone mention that DE needs test servers? 50-75% reduction in health? Holy molly how did that get through Quality Assurance?

Its starting to dawn on me that WE are the QA - unpaid, severely over-staffed... but free for DE so why not???

Edited by magusat999

13 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

Sure, if you used certain frames with certain builds. Anything else and you will get one shotted. I am glad they made some balance changes.

I did it with Banshee mate and it was easy, I don't play those permastealths, permainvincibility, or any other boring broken build.

1 minute ago, EdBazokatone said:

I did it with Banshee mate and it was easy, I don't play those permastealths, permainvincibility, or any other boring broken build.

Yeah, i'd rather play a boring broken build and actualy do something than stay afk in a corner behind an electric shield all game like a Volt did in my last run.

I just went to kill Kela. Entered the arena. Kela jumped down, jumped away, and Steel chick came on and said she died. No mod, no bombardment, no shooting the things, Can't exit the arena cause the door is closed, but the green waypoint is there. Had to abort. At least it didn't use points.

EDIT - This has now happened 5 straight times, 5 for 5 since patch 18.10.2. Not one success. Something is seriously wrong.

EDIT - Seems that Mpriming Kela Glitches the entire mission. Tried with immediate Mprime 5 times in row, it failed immediately.

We then Mprimed between the 1st and 2nd missile Barrage and it failed at that point (when she jumped away for the 2nd time she died).

On the final mission we didn't bring the nova, and the mission worked fine.

DE- I am available for QA testing :)

Edited by Shockwave-

Really? People cry that they want difficulty, then they get a slightly harder event and start to cry it's too hard and that they want to get everything handed to them on a plate... And don't give me the crap about the event being possible only with top frames. I finished the event with a team of Oberon, Nyx and Ash and that for sure is not the best team in the world.

2 minutes ago, Redriamne said:

Really? People cry that they want difficulty, then they get a slightly harder event and start to cry it's too hard and that they want to get everything handed to them on a plate... And don't give me the crap about the event being possible only with top frames. I finished the event with a team of Oberon, Nyx and Ash and that for sure is not the best team in the world.

Ash is way OP for this event. But yeah, I was winning 25-2, 25-5 etc, never even close and people are whining. It was already too easy.

2 minutes ago, Redriamne said:

Oberon - healing, minor / clutch AOE.

Nyx SERIOUS CC

Ash - nuker, excels at this event if you haven't been reading. Ash is one of the "cheese frames" (Ash, Trinity and Limbo). Can practically do it alone - before the update.

So, sorry but your team was seriously OP, which dilutes your whole argument / meta-complaint.