Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

People keep saying that this event is super easy, but they have to keep in mind that more than just experienced players with tons of mods are playing, it seems impossible to complete for some newer players who don't have crazy good mod load outs yet or can't pull the same cheese as Ash or Rhino can. I've basically been running around as a normal Trinity (not even a prime Trinity) just trying to keep people alive while being useless otherwise cause I really don't have the stuff to do major amounts of damage.

On another note, there seems to be a problem with games losing connection from host as soon as the game starts which apparently has been touched on earlier, please fix that somehow.

Honestly....

This makes it just another easy stroll.
Before it was a challenge.

It was fun, made us work for it...

Most fun I've had in a while.

The drones being made physically larger, yes, great.

The rest of it? Reducing their health / damage by 50-75%... We already 1-2 Shot them all, and they took 2-4 hits to kill us.

We still won on average 25 to 10 or less. (I think the absolute closest was 25 to 15, didn't lose a one).

I can see slightly lower ranked / experienced players struggling a little.. but it's ultimately a level 60 challenge, it shouldn't be easy, which it now is.

We don't even have to try anymore. Again.

The Sorties, all towers.... are all pretty easy, so little is a challenge. This was somewhat, and it made it better. :(

5 minutes ago, ToothpickSamurai said:

People keep saying that this event is super easy, but they have to keep in mind that more than just experienced players with tons of mods are playing, it seems impossible to complete for some newer players who don't have crazy good mod load outs yet or can't pull the same cheese as Ash or Rhino can. I've basically been running around as a normal Trinity (not even a prime Trinity) just trying to keep people alive while being useless otherwise cause I really don't have the stuff to do major amounts of damage.

On another note, there seems to be a problem with games losing connection from host as soon as the game starts which apparently has been touched on earlier, please fix that somehow.

I get that not everyone is up there, but it's still a level 60+ task for round 3.

Say, a 10% reduction or something maybe... but 50-75%?

Oh awesome! would have loved to be able to do the Sedna boss this weekend and unlock Uranus but I guess the event was more important than player progression, but I'm glad you fixed mercury hope you get Sedna next I'd sure love that Nav system for Uranus in less than 9 days

Some bugs since Rathuum :

- Double Codex entries (phorid...)

- No codex entry for new kela's enhanced rollers (same for lephantis heads, jordas raid tentacles and turret, and more codex fix but this is not related to the update)

- New turret not scannable

- Limbo's cataclysm break Kela

- Weird pose and cliping for some executionners noggles ( same with acolytes, mania needs his signature lacera, angst's cape is cliping through her body )

- Frost powers don't work in Rathuum

- Furax Wraith with christmas skin have misaligned accessories 

Thanks for the event and fixes btw, I had fun ! Last thing is a suggestion about Zura, she's just a green Hyekka master, can you give her some accessories ? And why not the ability to summon hyekka AND drakks ? Plize :3

Not sure if its everyone but i just ran kela fight 3 times in a row.. Different random groups each time. Mid fight Kela jumps up high and just disappears off the map. A few seconds later, our victory is announced by Steel. No mod, the doors are locked and we cannot get out. This is after the hot fix released a little while ago..

1 minute ago, DarkOvion said:

I get that not everyone is up there, but it's still a level 60+ task for round 3.

Say, a 10% reduction or something maybe... but 50-75%?

I couldn't even do any damage to begin with, 10% reduction wouldn't make a difference at all. I get that the more experienced players are upset because now it's too easy for them, but for the new players it was outright impossible unless they had an experienced player to piggy back off of, so now you have one player with 24 out of the 25 kills and 1 lone low level player with a single kill while the rest had nothing but a ton of deaths. So it was either resort to the easier missions and barely get anything out of the event cause you're getting super lower amounts of points to fight Kela even with the buff to points, or resort to being useless and piggy backing off other people. And the Kela fight wasn't that hard to begin with, after all a Frost made the whole bombardment thing trivial. In any game events should be equal game for everyone, not just the people who can cheese it.

Just now, ToothpickSamurai said:

I couldn't even do any damage to begin with, 10% reduction wouldn't make a difference at all. I get that the more experienced players are upset because now it's too easy for them, but for the new players it was outright impossible unless they had an experienced player to piggy back off of, so now you have one player with 24 out of the 25 kills and 1 lone low level player with a single kill while the rest had nothing but a ton of deaths. So it was either resort to the easier missions and barely get anything out of the event cause you're getting super lower amounts of points to fight Kela even with the buff to points, or resort to being useless and piggy backing off other people. And the Kela fight wasn't that hard to begin with, after all a Frost made the whole bombardment thing trivial. In any game events should be equal game for everyone, not just the people who can cheese it.

I honestly did more than half of it with a half-leveled Vaykor Hek, (I later switched to my Tigris, just for laziness sake) an Ack And Brunt (because I wanted to go 'thematically gladitorial'), and a Pyranna.

I did it with a mix of frames - Vauban, Rhino, Inaros, I think I even did a round of Equinox.

It's Conclave Rules, so Conclave responses. The key is to keep moving, constantly, move between the energy and health points, and kill on the move.

I'm going to do a solo run of M3 now, lets see how long it takes.

25 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

Oberon - healing, minor / clutch AOE.

Nyx SERIOUS CC

Ash - nuker, excels at this event if you haven't been reading. Ash is one of the "cheese frames" (Ash, Trinity and Limbo). Can practically do it alone - before the update.

So, sorry but your team was seriously OP, which dilutes your whole argument / meta-complaint.

Sorry but from what I read people mostly complained how it's only possible with Trinity, Valkyr and/or Wukong. And you are right, my team did good together (well, most of the time at least). The issue is that you can create many different teams with many different warframes and do well. My team wasn't thought through, everybody took what they felt like at the time and we managed anyway.

One thing I agree with though is that the events should somehow scale with mastery or something. It's annoying for me that they are all the time releasing "new hard content" and then nerfing it to the ground few days later but newer players should also be able to participate and finish events and they should be enjoyable for both kinds of players.