Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.2 + 18.10.3: Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Feuershark said:

Well, thank you for buffing the number of points given by Rathuum 3

But ... Did you really have to nerf the executioner that hard ? Or was I the only one ot complaining about the difficulty ?

You weren't the only one, it wasn't a walk in the park, but it wasn't that difficult either, even without cheese. 

All they had to do was fix the damned laser drones. Yet another pointless nerf, because of the vocal minority.

12 minutes ago, DarkOvion said:

I honestly did more than half of it with a half-leveled Vaykor Hek, (I later switched to my Tigris, just for laziness sake) an Ack And Brunt (because I wanted to go 'thematically gladitorial'), and a Pyranna.

I did it with a mix of frames - Vauban, Rhino, Inaros, I think I even did a round of Equinox.

It's Conclave Rules, so Conclave responses. The key is to keep moving, constantly, move between the energy and health points, and kill on the move.

I'm going to do a solo run of M3 now, lets see how long it takes.

But then again that's easy for you cause you can actually do damage, I can certainly move around lots and collect things yada yada, but I couldn't even scratch them before the patch, and I still don't do much damage after the patch. So killing on the move was impossible and still is very hard just not impossible. So the only option was piggy back off cheese or spend ages trying to grind points on the lower levels.

In the end, the difficulty change is controversial, it's good for the weaker players who couldn't even do anything at the beginning, but now it's too easy for people who have all the stuff they could possibly dream of.

12 minutes ago, DarkOvion said:

I'm going to do a solo run of M3 now, lets see how long it takes.

25 to 1.

That death was me sort of... not paying attention for a minute and sitting in their 'spawny death field' for a while, getting ragged on by 2-3 things.

Before it felt like a challenge, that seat-of-your-pants, have-to-stay-moving feel of Conclave.

Unforgiving of mistakes, making you actually work.

Now, it's just another easy thing...

Lost out on around 200 Judgment Points, but at least I had fun before.

And honestly, it makes me want to play Conclave more, if it wasn't so damn slow to match make.

12 minutes ago, Redriamne said:

Sorry but from what I read people mostly complained how it's only possible with Trinity, Valkyr and/or Wukong. 

I  used frost prime mostly,  but was also able to use level 13-16 nyx    --just two of us in the group as well, no valks, no ash, no healers etc. 

at worst it was like doing a sortie (in terms of level of difficulty)  it was fun --a bit of a Challenge at the end/with the scaling mode but thats the enjoyable bit; feeling like you have to work to achieve it. 

it was a lot like conclave -well a toned down (not as hard) version - you really have to work to not die.  I ended up having a real vendetta against the 'crazy cat lady' and would always hunt her down for revenge. especially if she'd killed me. XD

I dunno would have been better if you could opt for a 'easy' or 'hard' mode i guess....

Edited by morningstar999

8 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Why have you done this.... The event was a Challange... it was Meant to be a challenge. Now you have nerfed it into a Trivial Event worth Nothing to a seasoned player. Stop catering to the people too lazy to put in the effort to complete something.

Because not all people see this like a challenge.

I mean, some players used Valkyr/Ash/Trinity//Wukong all the time because was to hard.

I admit, this event was hard enough to be called a challenge... to me, a veteran player, i can say that i enjoyed this event. But new player will call this event "a hell" "unplayable" because they have not Valkyr (you know about what im talking)

Now, players with a decent inventory can enjoy (not suffer) this event.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

18 minutes ago, ToothpickSamurai said:

But then again that's easy for you cause you can actually do damage, I can certainly move around lots and collect things yada yada, but I couldn't even scratch them before the patch, and I still don't do much damage after the patch. So killing on the move was impossible and still is very hard just not impossible. So the only option was piggy back off cheese or spend ages trying to grind points on the lower levels.

In the end, the difficulty change is controversial, it's good for the weaker players who couldn't even do anything at the beginning, but now it's too easy for people who have all the stuff they could possibly dream of.

You're an Initiaite, that's MR1 right?
You joined recently, you're new.

But you expect to do a Level 60, limited equipment and applied condition (Sortie Grade) event, with starter gear?
Sorties are locked to Mastery Rank 4 - so that's probably the 'goal' there.
It's on Sedna, needing you to unlock 4-5 Planets already.

There should be a level of experience there.

- Forum Lies? You're MR8...  should be capable enough.

Yes, there should be a balance, but... I don't know... it was nice having something that pushed us a little.

Now it's gone.

- That said, send me a PM with what you're using, I'll see how it goes, or hit us up in game?, Think I've actually seen you in the field before.

Edited by DarkOvion

4 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Why have you done this.... The event was a Challange... it was Meant to be a challenge. Now you have nerfed it into a Trivial Event worth Nothing to a seasoned player. Stop catering to the people too lazy to put in the effort to complete something.

I agree, it's just sad that DE are forced to change the difficulty because some people don't want to put just a little effort on the game, I mean if you want to pass easily there's always Valkyr, Wukung... etc, or just run it with experienced players, there's really no need to nerf the difficulty. You don't even need to bullet jump to dodge Kela's missile now... sigh...

6 minutes ago, BladeOfHavoc said:

I agree, it's just sad that DE are forced to change the difficulty because some people don't want to put just a little effort on the game, I mean if you want to pass easily there's always Valkyr, Wukung... etc, or just run it with experienced players, there's really no need to nerf the difficulty. You don't even need to bullet jump to dodge Kela's missile now... sigh...

Little effort? with lv60 enemies?

I guess that DE want make a event enjoable for all, not for who have good inventory.

But that is the problem, players with a decent inventory cant enjoy the same things than hardcore/veteran players.

I will miss the event before the Nerf, but everyone must be able to enjoy this event too.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Kela's boss fight isn't really a problem and she wasn't a problem to begin with even for someone of my level. Just wanted to put that out there.

Now I understand that Kela's boss fight is somewhat buggy, which makes me sad, well I suppose we can just stockpile points until we can be confident enough that she wont bug out.

26 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Because not all people see this like a challenge.

I mean, some players used Valkyr/Ash/Trinity//Wukong all the time because was to hard.

I admit, this event was hard enough to be called a challenge... to me, a veteran player, i can say that i enjoyed this event. But new player will call this event "a hell" "unplayable" because they have not Valkyr (you know about what im talking)

Now, players with a decent inventory can enjoy (not suffer) this event.

Round 1 is cake on any frame, Round 2 is pretty easy on any frame... Round 3 is where it gets hard. You are not required to do round 3 to get the 100 point reward.

1 hour ago, ToothpickSamurai said:

People keep saying that this event is super easy, but they have to keep in mind that more than just experienced players with tons of mods are playing, it seems impossible to complete for some newer players who don't have crazy good mod load outs yet or can't pull the same cheese as Ash or Rhino can. I've basically been running around as a normal Trinity (not even a prime Trinity) just trying to keep people alive while being useless otherwise cause I really don't have the stuff to do major amounts of damage.

On another note, there seems to be a problem with games losing connection from host as soon as the game starts which apparently has been touched on earlier, please fix that somehow.

Okay i realy have to make my first post in this forum now: the event was almost perfect in my eyes the only good change is the points you gain on each mission is good that mission 1 gives 5 or even 10 points lvl 2 20 and lvl 3 50 points but dont nerf them... so  . While i do understand new players couldt kill the guys from mission 2 or 3, i think it is fair for an event to be that way, i remember on my road to MR21 i had to skip some events jsut because i couldt complete them. But im sorry i looked at youre profile and it seems you get taxi everywhere and i disagree with that mentality wich has to do with ppl just power lvling at draco without learning anything in the road and not caring aobut learning just want the game to be super easy wich rlly kills replay value in the long run, how are you on sedna when u dont even have rhino or ember or mag or valkyr? you should be spending time geting wpns clearing the nodes of the planets tou can do by urself and in the proces finding resorces mods and credits you will need to get stronger..... im so sorry but its just pure laziness  you have 11days played total and very few things that show effort, i have 25days played total and MR21 almost all wpns maxed and lots of mods.... why is it not fair an event cant be completely done by everyone? only mission 1 should be nerfed in that case to match sednas power lvl and allow players to get saryn warframe. and how using rhino is a cheese? the shotgun guy still melted me if i was not carefull but i spent time and EFFORT trying to master my warframes movement also rhino warframe is one of the first you can get ( theres even an achivement in the game "each tool with its own purpose") thats the reason theres so many frames.

1 hour ago, DarkOvion said:

Honestly....

This makes it just another easy stroll.
Before it was a challenge.

It was fun, made us work for it...

Most fun I've had in a while.

The drones being made physically larger, yes, great.

The rest of it? Reducing their health / damage by 50-75%... We already 1-2 Shot them all, and they took 2-4 hits to kill us.

We still won on average 25 to 10 or less. (I think the absolute closest was 25 to 15, didn't lose a one).

I can see slightly lower ranked / experienced players struggling a little.. but it's ultimately a level 60 challenge, it shouldn't be easy, which it now is.

We don't even have to try anymore. Again.

The Sorties, all towers.... are all pretty easy, so little is a challenge. This was somewhat, and it made it better. :(

it was indead a challenge made you work, figuring out the boss fight in the heat of the moment was AMAZING!!  and again i think nerfs should only apply to 1st mission and give a little bit more points so its achievable but not super easy to farm the boss for all the mods and wpn it drops without any actual effort.

1 hour ago, Xulla said:

Oh awesome! would have loved to be able to do the Sedna boss this weekend and unlock Uranus but I guess the event was more important than player progression, but I'm glad you fixed mercury hope you get Sedna next I'd sure love that Nav system for Uranus in less than 9 days

Again MR 5 getting taxi everywhere, why dont you try to get ppl around your MR and complete the content you have acces to? why u need to rush having all the planets and do everything? it would be a terrible game if that was the case.....

1 hour ago, ToothpickSamurai said:

I couldn't even do any damage to begin with, 10% reduction wouldn't make a difference at all. I get that the more experienced players are upset because now it's too easy for them, but for the new players it was outright impossible unless they had an experienced player to piggy back off of, so now you have one player with 24 out of the 25 kills and 1 lone low level player with a single kill while the rest had nothing but a ton of deaths. So it was either resort to the easier missions and barely get anything out of the event cause you're getting super lower amounts of points to fight Kela even with the buff to points, or resort to being useless and piggy backing off other people. And the Kela fight wasn't that hard to begin with, after all a Frost made the whole bombardment thing trivial. In any game events should be equal game for everyone, not just the people who can cheese it.

doble quoted idk how to remove this one but basicaly what i said before events shouldt be equal imo, also rollers could still move you from preassure plate while shooting even with frost personaly i liked playing HARDEN pokemon game with rhino right before the air strike :D

36 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Rough but True ^^^^

Just wanna add that i Love this game, and you dont have to satisfy EVERYONE to make it great!, ppl should have to put an effort in the game not being able to clear a lvl 60+event at Mr5 with 8 wpns and 3 frames it just makes no sense AT ALL, thats why Draco should be gone (1st time i Dracoed was at MR20 and im MR21 in25 days played) just saying its not needed ppl are just lazy and used to getting everything handed to them.  DE your game is freaking AMAZING!! no matter what ppl complaint about. Cant wait for the new content :D.

Edited by Force0fWill
mistake

Kela never bugged on me. Only this one random thing where she would continue flying and attacking players while it was the orbital strike phase. Went back to normal when we finished the phase by ignoring Keyla and focusing on the platforms and shooting targets. She was invulnerable during that bug.

3 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

Round 1 is cake on any frame, Round 2 is pretty easy on any frame... Round 3 is where it gets hard. You are not required to do round 3 to get the 100 point reward.

After Nerf, is not necessary.

But before... i dont even have the time.

Also, some people want to play the Round 3 because reason.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

I swear yesterday one of the lines was 'you stupid clone-monkeys, can't even get it up can you....." 

which is now "you stupid clone- monkeys can't get enough can you?"

censoring? really? ?? much disappoint. 

(unless I heard wrong I was pretty tired,,,,,,,)