Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A very humble request regarding the upcoming Star Chart 3.0

VermilionBoulder

• 1 month later...

I am actually very pleasantly surprised to see how many people besides me actually want this back, I seriously hope DE considers this, they always at least listen to their player base. More than can be said for most Game companies these days.

On 6/28/2016 at 1:07 AM, Sudri said:

I am actually very pleasantly surprised to see how many people besides me actually want this back, I seriously hope DE considers this, they always at least listen to their player base. More than can be said for most Game companies these days.

DE shouldn't remove all old stuff.... but find a proper place in the game to give a feeling like "nothing is lost".

there should be a in game option to bring back all the old sounds and UI's just keep the grapics the way it is right now and WF would be better then ever...

Mabey a option that founders can turn on and off because they were there when the sounds were like that

or mabey have it so everyone can turn this option on and play the game how it was in Update-7 (thats when i started playing...) so i dont know anything befor that...

like for (Ex Options -> HUD -> Classical mode) or something like this for the UI portion 

and then (Ex Options -> Audio -> Classical mode) or something like this for the Audio portion