The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Dojo Functions Offer.

Hello, my name is Valteria. , I'm the founder of Thug Life of Physis.

I'm a veteran player with 1000+ hours in game, and I think it's time for me to do something to support DE.

I build up this clan all by myself for my own dojo tech purposes, but I figure it's time to offer what I have to the community. (Especially new players)

The clan is simply a solo clan with 2 other active people which they too are here for the dojo tech (Fully researched).

If you are looking for dojo tech and trade without having to deal with the socializing thing, or simply you are just a quiet person that doesn't like big groups, this is the place for you. (Nothing wrong with being passive)

Although the clan dojo is fully equipped to contain 1000 people, but I'm not planning to expand into a large clan. (Can't see the vision of that happening either.)

Again, this isn't a formal clan, if you are looking forward to meet a lot of people and socializing, this isn't the place for you.

This clan is more of a personal thing to me than a community thing to me.

The most I would do is joining your game randomly, or ask if anyone wants to raid.

Please apply with the following ways:

If you are planning to stay because you don't care which clan you are in, and you just want the functions without having to deal with people, add me in game.

if you are just trying to do a quick grab and ditch, message me in the forum.

Reminder : There is a dot at the end of my name: Valteria.

===============================================

Here is my another post for new players who needs a guide.

===============================================

Edited by Guest