Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.4 Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

This update has made warframe stop running correctly on my windows 8 computer.
This morning when I logged on I noticed my framerate has dropped massively and is very unstable; the screen appears to be shattering as though the vertical sync isn't working aswell, I have tried dropping from 4x antrisopic to trillinear filtering and it did not fix the issue.
Please fix this ASAP.
I have AMD graphics card, Intel I7 processors and this has never been an issue before.
Thanks, 
T7.

I have located the source of this problem and fixed it!
It turns out my refresh rate had somehow been set to 24hz, I flicked it back to 59 and it's running nicely again; funny how a stupid little thing like that can ruin everything haha.

Edited by T7Alpha

Oh, if you plan on doing anything different with sorties, here's a suggestion to make capture sorties a bit harder:

When the target is downed, you have a few seconds to capture the target before they shoot themselves in the head, killing themselves and failing the mission.

10 hours ago, Plasmaface said:

I think he looks a lot better now. I never liked the look of his shoulders before, like someone spilled a bucket of paint on him from directly above. 

Frankly, almost all of the complaints I've seen so far are just people complaining about how the color settings they had before don't look the same anymore, without even trying to adjust their colors in the slightest. 

So if I may ask, why do you dislike it? I had a pretty easy time getting mine to look better than it did before the change, and now his textures look tangibly more refined.

f4gjdyS.jpg

The Head with the new coloring has completely ruined it and made him uglier than what they made him when they removed his golds "shine". that entire new face part looks ugly as F*** and im sorry but it even does there it just doesnt look anywhere near as good as when he had his own glow with a glow with the front of his face as one color like before

Thanks for the fixes - I am also still looking for fix for not giving credit for Executioners killed. Some games we all killed 3-5 but only one person gets all the kills. Been happening since the beginning and I complained about it after the second update.

1 hour ago, magusat999 said:

Thanks for the fixes - I am also still looking for fix for not giving credit for Executioners killed. Some games we all killed 3-5 but only one person gets all the kills. Been happening since the beginning and I complained about it after the second update.

Eh, the point farming appears to be entirely ash. Just be glad that the points aren't based off your own kills or you'd only ever see ashes.

I don't understand why enemies are invulnerable to other attacks when being bladestorm'ed though. Irritating as hell.

Please increase chances to get stance. I do it over and over and get nothing. Got nothing from this, nothing from sortie again. I like this game, but now it just feels like I'm wasting my time

15 hours ago, AnonNyx said:

Had to Lel at the UI Bug Treaty...

...but still missed all those Injectors ._.

yeah, could of been building the jet mace and the ogris :/ but eh well, they fixed it extremely soon, while in other tank game which won't be mentioned, fixed a OP tank in three years, so cheers to the devs

15 hours ago, Babellon said:

Really, Disturbed, that's your reference for that song? Poor Simon and Garfunkel.

sorry had to say it,

on topic good to see the Hotfixes coming in DE always good work. 

I know about Simon and Garfunky, I was just referencing Disturbed's remake of that song because it was fairly recently released. :3
I like them though. :)

Although I feel like Disturbed made it quite a bit better. My opinion anyway.

12 hours ago, GammaVolantis said:

So you update the model for excalibur prime because that matters? No one ever sees him. Can you plaese add him back as an achevable prime. sorry for the typos.

Literally impossible to add him "back" because he was never an "achievable" prime through normal in-game means in the first place.  Honestly, the only part of this that bugs me is that you guys WANT DE to break their word.  You need to just stop.

52 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Although I feel like Disturbed made it quite a bit better. My opinion anyway.

Ummn, no.  :P

Please change the lighting in Orokin Derelict missions to have a dark and spooky atmosphere! plz? :) This would make Warframe more enjoyable. The current lighting is too bright and unrealistic. The Orokin Derelict SHOULD be the darkest place in Warframe. You call missions with infestation DARK SECTORS for a reason. So the Orokin Derelict should be the DARKEST! :)

Still no rework for Ash's bladestorm. DE please...

Oh and also bad AI leads to enemies running up stairs, jumping down and running up again. May be good exercise but is really annoying if you are trying to shoot them with weapons that are not synoid simulor or sancti tigris.