Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.4 Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

So i can no longer have my old Excal Prime theme now since i cant have the stripes on the body with a clean helmet...

I am now stuck with a two tone helmet that does not look good with my theme...

Ember Prime Can no longer be colored all black as of last update either, she will always have gray sholders and legs, something that was never the case before.

Edited by MeanLynX

2 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Loved that "Sound of Silence" reference.

Someone has been listening to Disturbed. :3

Really, Disturbed, that's your reference for that song? Poor Simon and Garfunkel.

sorry had to say it,

on topic good to see the Hotfixes coming in DE always good work. 

1 hour ago, MeanLynX said:

So i can no longer have my old Excal Prime theme now since i cant have the stripes on the body with a clean helmet...

I am now stuck with a two tone helmet that does not look good with my theme...

Ember Prime Can no longer be colored all black as of last update either, she will always have gray sholders and legs, something that was never the case before.

I always hated this with a vengeance. Ever since they pbr'ed frost prime, I can't get a solid black colour on him anymore. He now has this ugly shiny glossy coat when you use the same colour scheme and it makes it look washed out and grey

Last night , MY Excalibur Prime is Still Good 

w3j7oFR.png

Today's Excalibur Prime

MvNI0Qm.png

DE Please , Turn the colour of the front of the helmet  back , it  feels bad after changing it , it should be still set as primary but not secondary 

as default , it should be white!!! just like the profile icon !!!!!!

3 hours ago, Kenshin98 said:

anyone got the new unreleased mod for kavats? what's it's name and what does it do???? I wanna know!!!!! XD

thanks for fixes :) 

but aren't you going to change how gold parts on prime warframes get colored when using the immortal skins? many threads have been talking about this and it ruins fashion frame for many of us >.>

PKHBZGd.jpg

4 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.10.4 Operation Rathuum.

cut...

I have a question that some official posts using black font color instead of "auto"...

I am having trouble reading those because I use dark theme.

I have to change themes from time to time :/

Fixed repeating transmissions in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.

Guessing this is specific to her arena and not to Rathuum, because every match so far she's just repeated the "What a performance!" line about feeling hunger and ripping us open with teeth and whatnot. Like, literally 2-3 seconds between her repeating the same line, with the occasional change-up for other lines.

4 hours ago, DERebecca said:
  • Fixed Invasion missions being unplayable due to the UI not providing users with the option to select them.

Thank you for fix this finally i can find item to craft weapon again :D