Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.4 Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

• Fixed receiving additional Credit rewards on missions that are not won.

This was a BUG?? I always thought...oh well... at least we got some credits....

• Fixed pickups not teleporting to a safe zone after falling outside of the level bounds.

This wasn't a feature!!!?!?! I thouught...I thought...... @_@

well aparently theres a lot about you guys level design I have to understand.

Is there a fix for the endless rathuum being un endable? Litterally?

]\'[

6 hours ago, Alanthier said:

So Ivara's Ult doesn't damage enemies while in the rift, yet it is clearly a warframe ability...#logic

The ult is a summon. The summon is a weapon. The weapon doesn't damage enemies in the rift. It's not inconsistant. IE Excalibur's Exalted blade's melee attacks don't damage enemies outside the rift either, though the energy waves do.

edit: Valkyr's hysteria is the same. It's an ultimate but it summons claws that can't damage enemies across the rift plane.

Edited by ACorpse
More info

25 minutes ago, ACorpse said:

The ult is a summon. The summon is a weapon. The weapon doesn't damage enemies in the rift. It's not inconsistant. IE Excalibur's Exalted blade's melee attacks don't damage enemies outside the rift either, though the energy waves do.

edit: Valkyr's hysteria is the same. It's an ultimate but it summons claws that can't damage enemies across the rift plane.

I've never had a problem with Valk/Excal, or even Wukong for that matter with the rift.  They're considered a Warframe Ability.

On 5/2/2016 at 7:29 AM, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.10.4 Operation Rathuum.

Changes

• Increased the resolution and slightly altered the tinting of Excalibur Prime.

I see the Radial Blind nerf has been increased ...
At first it was changed to line of sight only but mirage doesn't have that problem ...
Now the cast delay has been brought back ... just tried to use it in the event when an enemy went behind cover and wasn't effected by my blind...
Went to recast and starts prompting me that the power isn't ready yet ... 'sadface'

I think rathuum has a few issues, the primary one being this quote,

" rip their throat out with your teeth

There is nothing wrong with the quote, it is just that it is said 25 times. Now considering you have to play Rathumm around 10 times. That already is about 250 times. Now if you want to keep fighting the boss, that is 50 times each extra boss battle. For hardcore players you will hear that quote 20,000+ times over the course of a few days.

One of the greatest arena games in the history of PC gaming solved this issue more then a decade ago with far fewer words. Please do the same.

Edited by xxswatelitexx