Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Rathuum Brag Thread

Gahrzerkire

43 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

: /  Seems like any other player that made that far.

True. I made the set so I could reach around 100 mins in T4 Survival and it works well for Rathuum. I have done it once with just my Soma Prime tho. (The second one, not endless)

ivara prowl,sleep arrow,stealth kill ceramic dagger covert lethality , could have gone further but was boring the _ _ _ _ out of me, and also best players have scored over 141000 kills so sort of takes the motivation out of it

Edited by --G-Force--

in storm tier the leading clan has 896000 points , with 100 members max ,how you suppose they scored that, second clan is at about 51000 , so bit of a difference.. this storm clan have the highest by far even in moon tier. did they cheat ?? is that score even possible??

On 5/6/2016 at 9:09 PM, --G-Force-- said:

in storm tier the leading clan has 896000 points , with 100 members max ,how you suppose they scored that, second clan is at about 51000 , so bit of a difference.. this storm clan have the highest by far even in moon tier. did they cheat ?? is that score even possible??

It's posible,but they have probably exploited the game,or cheated.

On Friday, May 06, 2016 at 0:13 PM, PEPIYEA said:

It's posible,but they have probably exploited the game,or cheated.

People found an exploit that let you spawn around 20 enemies at a time instead of 3 that let them get a lot of kills. Although I have no idea how.