The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a Prisma sidearm

Voltage

25 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

vaykor marelok would like a word with you.

Its all about the lex now :(

How can the LEX be better than a literal SNIPER RIFLE??? its a sawed off sniper rifle for ducks sake.

Edited by TheBright888

23 hours ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Mara brakk makes sense since detron and brakk came from the same event

The issue with that is the Mara Brakk would have to be a side grade at best because if you look for an improvement on one of the game's best secondaries there are serious power creep concerns.  And if it's only a side grade then why bother.

I'd rather they used the mara / prisma / wraith / vandal upgrades on cool but less powerful weapons.  The Ak Magnus is the first weapon that popped into my head when I saw the subject line... those in a prisma variant would be sweet.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

The issue with that is the Mara Brakk would have to be a side grade at best because if you look for an improvement on one of the game's best secondaries there are serious power creep concerns.  And if it's only a side grade then why bother.

I'd rather they used the mara / prisma / wraith / vandal upgrades on cool but less powerful weapons.  The Ak Magnus is the first weapon that popped into my head when I saw the subject line... those in a prisma variant would be sweet.

They upgraded the marelok which is considered one of the better secondaries. don't see why an upgraded brakk is out of the question, aside from bypassing G3 farm. although they threw that out when they upgraded the detron.

15 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

They upgraded the marelok which is considered one of the better secondaries. don't see why an upgraded brakk is out of the question, aside from bypassing G3 farm. although they threw that out when they upgraded the detron.

Of course it is not out of the question, they created the original synoid gammacor after all.  That doesn't mean that it is an OK thing to do from a game balance perspective.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Yup, has the same (shimmery?) graphics the prismas have. I don't know why it would be different from ps4 on PC. 

No matter how I look at it, whether its an image or in game, I don't see it. However I am colourblind, and red is a major issue for me so that's likely why I can't see it if you're saying it's a red effect. 

51 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

No matter how I look at it, whether its an image or in game, I don't see it. However I am colourblind, and red is a major issue for me so that's likely why I can't see it if you're saying it's a red effect. 

Ohhh ok yea that probably does have something to do with it, since it is based off of the red color of the Mara. Sorry to hear about your condition.