Spoiler

Presto Tempo Skin:

tempo_by_drkmako-da1fpzc.png Art by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Vivace Tempo Skin:

bRiDmoj.jpg                           Art By MissMarifire

Work in progress skin by Aliuas:

Spoiler

aFEheDL.jpg

I don't know why but the small formatting didn't stay.

Name:

Spoiler

Tempo

Codex Entry:

Spoiler

The lovely bard uses the finest of music for the deadliest of combat

Stats (at max):

Spoiler

Health: 300

Shields: 225

Armor: 65

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Energy: 262

Abilities:

Spoiler

Passive: Experienced Musician- Tempo's music grants a 10% boost in health and a 5% boost in shields for 15 seconds  

1st Ability: Melody- Tempo pulls out her flute, playing a sweet melody causing the enemies to have a 10/15/20/25 % chance of dropping their weapons and a 100% chance of being stunned for 10/15/20/25 seconds.  

- 25 energy casting cost 

- Augment: Counter Melody- Melody now has a 10/15/20/25 % chance of causing enemies to become confused and attack their allies 

2nd Ability: Harmony- Tempo pulls out her drums and plays a beat, which increases her and her allies damage output by 10/15/20/25 % and decreases incoming damage by 5/10/15/20 % in a 15/15/20/25 meter area around her.

- 50 energy casting cost, drains 5 energy per second 

- Augment: Disharmony- Harmony has a 5/10/15/20 % chance of causing up to 1/2/3/4 enemies to flee every 13/10/7/5 seconds

3rd Ability: Berceuse- Tempo pulls out her lute and plays a song, putting enemies asleep for 5/10/15/20 seconds up to 5/5/10/15 meters away while opening them up to finishers. Sleeping targets that are killed gain a 10/20/30/40 % chance at additional loot. 

- 50 energy casting cost

4th Ability: Prestissimo- Tempo randomly pulls out one of her instruments and quickly plays a song. Pulling out her flute heals the team for 30/35/40/45 % max health. Pulling out her drums causes the enemies to feel weakened, taking an additional 30/35/40/45 % damage. Pulling out her lute causes all enemies to take 100/150/200/250 of a random damage type while also applying that damage's respective proc for 4/6/8/10 seconds, if said proc has a timer. Her music has a range of 20/25/30/35 meters 

- 50 energy casting cost

- Augment: Larghissimo- adds a scroll wheel to allow you to choose her instrument. Improves this ability's casting time by 5/10/15/20 

Reason For A Bard Frame:

Spoiler

- I felt that Warframe needed an interesting twist on a cc/support frame, and I wanted to surprise people that this isn't another time frame. 

Trivia:

Spoiler

- Tempo is the pace at which music is played 

- Prestissimo is an extremely fast tempo 

- Larghissimo is an extremely slow tempo

- The melody and harmony are both layers in a piece of music

- Berceuse is a synonym for lullaby (generally a song that helps someone go to sleep)

- Holding down the ability button would continue to play the song, but have no affect no the ability's duration  

Credit Where Credit Is Due:

Spoiler

(hear I'll write the names of all of the people who have helped contribute to my concept)

- (XB1)EternalDrk Mako for the amazing Presto Tempo Skin

- MissMarifire for the amazing Vivace Tempo Skin  

- Xen_Ashwood for the augment Disharmony 

Edits: Added concept art, added 4th ability augment, changed name of 3rd ability from lullaby to berceuse, added 2nd ability augment, added 1st ability augment, added the mod streamline to the page (get it? because I streamlined the page), added new Tempo Skin, changed first ability to have 100% chance of stun, shortened sleep time on 3rd ability. 

This is just what I thought of so far, please help me think of more augments

Please, tell me what you think, constructive criticism is appreciated

Edited by (XB1)Awsome Ethan927

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

Name:

Tempo

Codex Entry:

The lovely bard uses the finest of music for the deadliest of combat

Stats (at max):

Health: 300

Shields: 225

Armor: 65

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Energy: 262

Abilities:

Passive: Experienced Musician- Tempo's music grants a 10% boost in health and a 5% boost in shields for 15 seconds  

1st Ability: Melody- Tempo pulls out her flute, playing a sweet melody causing the enemies to have a 10/15/20/25 % chance of dropping their weapons and a 10/15/20/25 % chance of being stunned for 10/15/20/25 seconds.  

- 25 energy casting cost 

- Augment:

2nd Ability: Harmony- Tempo pulls out her drums and plays a beat, which increases her and her allies damage output by 10/15/20/25 % and decreases incoming damage by 5/10/15/20 % in a 15/15/20/25 meter area around her.

- 50 energy casting cost, drains 5 energy per second 

- Augment: 

3rd Ability: Lullaby- Tempo pulls out her lute and plays a song, putting enemies asleep for 15/20/25/30 seconds up to 5/5/10/15 meters away while opening them up to finishers. Sleeping targets that are killed gain a 10/20/30/40 % chance at additional loot. 

- 50 energy casting cost

4th Ability: Prestissimo- Tempo randomly pulls out one of her instruments and quickly plays a song. Pulling out her flute heals the teams for 30/35/40/45 % max health. Pulling out her drums causes the enemies to feel weakened, taking an additional 30/35/40/45 % damage. Pulling out her lute causes all enemies to take 100/150/200/250 of a random damage type while also applying that damage's respective proc for 4/6/8/10 seconds, if said proc has a timer. Her music has a range of 20/25/30/35 meters 

- 50 energy casting cost

- Augment: 

Reason For A Bard Frame:

- I felt that Warframe needed an interesting twist on a cc/support frame, and I wanted to surprise people that this isn't another time frame. 

Trivia:

- Tempo is the pace at which music is played 

- Prestissimo is an extremely fast tempo 

- the melody and harmony are both layers in a piece of music

- a lullaby is generally a song that helps someone go to sleep

Credit Where Credit Is Due:

(hear I'll write the names of all of the people who have helped refine/contribute to my concept)

Edits: none (so far)

This is just what I thought of so far, please help me think of more augments and since I suck a drawing, maybe someone could draw a concept

Please, tell me what you think  

for artwork: here are a couple of artist  Sphetzlana & DrkMako

feedback: so far i think the frame pretty well balanced with the proper mods i can see endgame potential

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

I would love to here this music in game. When I was creating this concept, I thought to myself "oh great, if this existed in-game, then people would start to make Warframe music vids". 

totally

I rather like this concept, and i think we need more diversity in frames, especially non-mythological or modern mythology themed frames.

possible Harmony Augment: 

Disharmony- Harmony now has 5/10/15/20% chance to make any one affected enemies flee, triggered and RNGed for once every 3 seconds.

Edited by Xen_Ashwood

Neat frame. Not all too fond of the current design, as having a somewhat skimpy design is a bit distasteful for a music-based Warframe.

With this, I tried my hand at two designs. One is based on the stereotypical medieval bard, while the other revolves around my interpretation of the embodiment of music (the hollowness, "speaker" bits, etc.).

tumblr_o72nbuWTHF1r8w24zo1_1280.jpg

Feel free to use it, or ignore it if you don't like either of them.

Edited by MissMarifire

7 hours ago, MissMarifire said:

Neat frame. Not all too fond of the current design, as having a somewhat skimpy design is a bit distasteful for a music-based Warframe.

With this, I tried my hand at two designs. One is based on the stereotypical medieval bard, while the other revolves around my interpretation of the embodiment of music (the hollowness, "speaker" bits, etc.).

tumblr_o72nbuWTHF1r8w24zo1_1280.jpg

Feel free to use it, or ignore it if you don't like either of them.

Thanks, is there anyway you can color these, if so, then I might add them as alt skins. 

On 5/12/2016 at 7:30 PM, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

Thanks, is there anyway you can color these, if so, then I might add them as alt skins. 

I have one for the first one. If you would prefer a different palette please tell me.

9dcjP3h.pngReference for color placement.

ERKYfUh.png

The palette.

6 hours ago, Maugre said:

This reminds me of my dancer frame, and how I wanted to make a musician partner for her, but couldn't think of inspiration XD

Reveal hidden contents

SHAMELESS PLUG!

Lol, I've seen your concept before (for the dancer frame), well I hope you liked my idea for my bard frame. 

11 hours ago, MissMarifire said:

I have one for the first one. If you would prefer a different palette please tell me.

9dcjP3h.pngReference for color placement.

ERKYfUh.png

The palette.

I enjoy the color palette you did for it. I think I will call it the Tuner Tempo Skin and the other skin you made the Metronome Tempo Skin. 

Edit: to you have any idea how to post this, because I cropped it and it won't let me just simply copy and paste the image.

Edited by (XB1)Awsome Ethan927

8 hours ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

If I was good at drawing (which I'm not), I would draw a concept of Estellera and Tempo where Estellera is complaining that Tempo is not playing the right music.  

I'm not a great artist whenever I need artwork I ask my fellow tenno