Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Reset?

Burufokkusu

Question

Hello all, I have been out of the game for quite a while, the last I really played was shortly after the Kubrows were released and I see that a lot has changed/added so I am wondering if they implemented an account reset function like they have done before.

4 answers to this question

Bibliothekar has it right here, when the first reset was offered among other things people were dumping plat into the dojo then resetting to get all their plat back, they said after they wouldnt offer it again as there are a lot of ways it can break the economy and damage the game

20 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

Yes. Your account will be deleted and doomed forever unless you send a modest payment of 5431$ to nigeriansmaccer21@gmail.com

If you value your account as much as us, and send the monies, we will shortly give you the encryption key algorithm node module archive that will unveil the secrets of the multiverse and bring back your accounts.

Hey, this guy sounds legit!  
*sends money immediately*

Yes. Your account will be deleted and doomed forever unless you send a modest payment of 5431$ to nigeriansmaccer21@gmail.com

If you value your account as much as us, and send the monies, we will shortly give you the encryption key algorithm node module archive that will unveil the secrets of the multiverse and bring back your accounts.

Edited by BeeOverlord