The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artemis Bow improvement suggestion

Bibliothekar

I first was going to suggest this as augment, but after thinking it over again, I'd say it would be better as baseline change to the ability, since it's a rather small and primarily QoL change.

• Alternate Fire switches between vertical and horizontal orientation of the bow (what charging currently does)
  • Primary Fire allows you to charge the shot, slightly increasing crit chance and multiplier

In my opinion, this would be way better than the current situation where charging changes the orientation. What do you guys say?

Alt fire needs to be changed. I seriously don't see the point to quick fire the Quiver since firing the bow already uses energy. Instead, Alt fire should be used to rotate the spread by 90° & pimary to concentrate the arrows. Just that.

13 hours ago, Feuershark said:

Alt fire needs to be changed. I seriously don't see the point to quick fire the Quiver since firing the bow already uses energy. Instead, Alt fire should be used to rotate the spread by 90° & pimary to concentrate the arrows. Just that.

I disagree, being able to quickly fire her 1 is incredibly usefull. I keep my currently selected as her 1 so I can change arrow type really easily and spam sleep arrows everywhere and use invis arrow to revive allies.