Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many rounds did it take you to find a Vengeful Revenant in Operation:Rathuum?

Drunkenbagel

Question

25 answers to this question

Well, not Vengeful Revenant (0.25% to drop), but I got x3 Crimson (0.5% to drop) within 10 runs or so, and one Blind Justice after 20 runs, and never got anything special after that V:

My total score is around 1400....

Edited by --Q--Aaryl

4 minutes ago, Rociel said:

Why dont you just farm sentients? More fun, not as repetitive, you can use Ivara's and other loot frames.

Never got ravenant and never hoped for it really.

Sentient mobs are getting boring to fight, atleast with Rathuum we have a new way of getting Vengeful and a higher drop chance.

Plus the Sentient mob that drops Vengeful (Conculyst) Doesn't always spswn, i've seen group after group of Battalyst spawn instead.

Also 150

4 minutes ago, Rociel said:

Why dont you just farm sentients? More fun, not as repetitive, you can use Ivara's and other loot frames.

Never got ravenant and never hoped for it really.

Well the drop chance on them is lower apparently and Conculysts don't always spawn. Sometimes you get a Conc and a Battalyst sometimes you even get two Battalysts. So it gets annoying when you have 4 rounds in a row of only Battalysts. Plus they're annoying to kill as well. 

I want Revenant because it'll complete my Stance collection and because it's a stance. I'm a melee-main and having variety is always good.

22 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

If this makes you feel better, I haven't seen a single stance drop from any rathuum match (:

Hide contents

I'm seriously starting to think that rng punishes players who keep constantly playing or dare to rank up and/or support the devs once in a while.

same here, not even a stance mod dropping out from Rathuum (.-.)

I got uncharacteristically "lucky" with  4 riders the first match, nothing the T2 and Vengeful Revenant my second T3 before I even knew they dropped. Was just doing it for the 100  points to unlock the boss fight pre nerf. Now after I've gotten 703 points I think (saving them to spam boss fights with clan mates) and have seen 1 blue stance drop. 

Pretty sure I won't be seeing anything again, the game knows I know now.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

7 hours ago, h41pa said:

500+ rounds and i got only credit cache :)

i think soon i will delete this game.

Because threatening to delete the game for not getting what you want does what exactly?

32 minutes ago, Wopel said:

Because threatening to delete the game for not getting what you want does what exactly?

after 2years and 8 months  i feel idk bored:)

Rng always was bad with me:) 

Edited by h41pa