Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.5

[DE]Megan

When do we will have the holstering option? you said you would set it on this version, still waiting, I want my cernos to look like a crown, you just need to tweak a bit the default position, i dont think is that hard

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)

I cannot like this hard enough...

SBSPThumbs.gif

So, still no fix on Night Equinox' skirt clipping through her entire body?

This better be fixed in U19. That clipping issue throws me off of playing her, even though she's god-tier when modded properly. And it really is very unlady-like walking around with the bottom of my skirt standing upright next to my shoulders.

1 minute ago, Autotactic said:

When do we will have the holstering option? you said you would set it on this version, still waiting, I want my cernos to look like a crown, you just need to tweak a bit the default position, i dont think is that hard

Programming this stuff takes time, They properly have a lot on their plate. They will get that option out someday.

On another note: The Orgis nightwatch napalm mod doesn't look like napalm anymore. *sad day*

BUG REPORT:

So, I was today's sortie's survival with Limbo and good old Hek. And I noticed two things: 

1. Limbo's energy get's affected by leech eximus while on rift (Please don't tell me this is intentional.)
  2. Limbo can get hit by napalm fire(the fire that's left on the ground) WHILE on rift....

If you can fix this it would be awesome. 

Thanks for reading.

•    Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)

are we also getting improvements to the Palatine textures and Iron Skin FX soon? It's not like we are getting covered in tar like before but the skin still doesn't look as 'metal shiny' as its advertised on the pack's icon.

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

less Rollers? :/

people could just actually use their Abilities instead of being idiots and complaining about user error. having that many Rollers made it a bit more interesting to do.

I didn't even noticed them, solo'd all my farm-runs with Frost, Tonkor and Ezima. Izi gg :v 

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)

cool.....now give us the option to revert this

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.10.5 Operation Rathuum. 

Additions

•    The Halikar now has a folding animation! 

Changes

•    Improved the FX of the Ogris Napalm Nightwatch mod. 
•    General audio improvements in Rathuum & Kela's Court. 
•    Reduced the amount of Rollers spawned in Kela De Thaym’s boss fight and increased spawning delay between them.
•    Improved Kela De Thaym’s rockets to seek more effectively and hit harder. 
•    Improved transmission variety in Kela De Thaym’s boss fight. 
•    Kela De Thaym has had her max Shield and Health increased. 
•    Reduced the Halikar’s auto-targeting mechanic to mimic other thrown type (Glaive, Kestrel, etc.) melee weapons.  

Fixes

•    Fixed Kela De Thaym falling off a ledge into an infinite death and never returning.
•    Fixed rare cases of Kela De Thaym getting stuck in certain grapple animations.
•    Fixed Kela De Thaym jumping and vanishing into thin air for several seconds. We’ll never know where she went...
•    Fixed the Rakta Cernos appearing as it’s default Cernos skin when equipping an Arrow skin. 
•    Fixed some cases of Kela De Thaym continuing to cast powers/animations after retreating.

THank you so much [DE]team
These are all very noticeable fixes. Specially the ones related to Kela.

At some point her spawning and jumping started to look really random to me at least and I couldn't tell if bug or really a huge lag from host.

Sadly, still not your day, Raydenframe

I have question. Soo if there was bug/exploit overused to get incredible scores on event then would you [DE] do something with event scoring? Like reseting tabel, or remove points earned this way?