Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed becoming permanently invisible by casting Prowl and having Arcane Trickery.

Well there goes my endless invisibility :(

Edited by Dragspell

STILL no fix for the whip sword ropes, alongside the sydon rope bit. both are pitch black, and before the pitchblack thing the mios did NOT have its own infested tendon texture for the rope.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.10.5 Operation Rathuum.

Additions

•    Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)

post-40935-Wilfred-Mott-crying-gif-Imgur

THANK YOU!

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)

Um... hum...

I know it might take reprograming, but I'd prefer a "power/ability" color on it's own option. My chosen energy color is a sort of slightly more blue teal, but as an iron skin color this makes me look like a 50s Hot Rod. :O

Honestly I really prefer the base Rhino rock looking iron skin. Though the minor glyphs when aiming on the prime are super awesome. (Though I don't see those since the change.)

Edit: Doing some checking it looks like any color, including 'no color' to default gold, no longer has the beautiful detailed etchings the Iron Skin previously had. Now you are just a blob of color. Being a 3C P0 on steroids was tolerable because of those detailed etchings, now just being a blob... very seriously considering going back to just the base Rhino. The 'rock armor' being close to a fantasy mage type armor was cooler looking. :(

warframehotrod.jpg

Edited by rabb1t
because, hotrod :(