Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Blood_Poppy said:

Still No Fix For This

Seriously, Trinity Prime Become Ugly When using Immortal Skin...

Pretty sure that's not something that needs to be fixed. Ofcourse using a different skin removes the other skin. That includes the prime elements as is part of the Trinity Prime Skin. As for how the immortal skin looks, everyone has an opinion and if you don't like it you don't have to use it.

1 hour ago, KiraShino said:

Pretty sure that's not something that needs to be fixed. Ofcourse using a different skin removes the other skin. That includes the prime elements as is part of the Trinity Prime Skin. As for how the immortal skin looks, everyone has an opinion and if you don't like it you don't have to use it.

Have You See Other Primes look when Using The Immortal Skin..?

The Gold Part Still Attached To Them.. Plus If you ever have The Trinity Prime, Wear it With Immortal Skin.. You will Notice the "Gold Belt" is Gone.. And It look like she is Naked, without the Belt to strap the Big Bumblebee skirt..

Edited by Blood_Poppy

I really like that we can now color iron skin, but honestly, I've always thought Rhino Prime's version was really underwhelming. The regular Rhino's version looks really cool with what look like crystals embedded in his body. Rhino Prime's is just plain paint basically, no character to it at all, and it doesn't even look that metallic like it should. It should look like the "gold" parts on the rest of his body at the very least, but I honestly think it should also have crystal spikes sticking out everywhere, which would also make his augment make sense. Right now, if you recast it, it would basically just shooting flecks of gold paint at the enemies. It should look badass and better than the regular version, and it simply doesn't. Please DE, add crystalized spikes to it or something to give it character! I want my Rhino Prime to look like Doomsday (not the terrible BvS version) embedded with Kryptonite!

On a different note, I like the new FX for the Napalm Nightwatch mod, but it would be nice if there was more to it to show the range the fire effect extends to, as right now it just looks like a sparkler. Looks much better than the S#&$ty fire FX it had before though.

I've got two problems with the rhino prime iron skin changes:

First, before this change I'd left my PBR uncolored because I liked the gold parts as gold. I /did/ change my energy color to something nicer looking though. Now I have to leave both the PBR tint AND energy colors default to get my gold. Why can't the gold color the gold skin so my energy can color my energy? :|

Next, the new iron skin is a flat and ugly matte. Instead of looking like gold (while on default energy color) it looks like I smothered my rhino prime in mustard. Frankly it's so embarrassing how bad it looks, I don't intend to bring my rhino prime into public games until the looks are reverted or redone.

Oh, and as for "Still no fix for" is concerned:

After this update, Oberon's 1st ability went back to using it's default energy colour, and not the energy colour your Warframe has.
Pretty much yesterday I was using his 1st which was all fine / is like an orange red, but now the update reverted it back to the old bug it used to have via doesn't change colour.

Keep up the good work guys!~

7 minutes ago, Sennera said:

until the looks are reverted or redone.

There's really no chance of it being reverted, but I will say I'm pretty sure it's right now just a texture bug, similar to what Nyx Prime's textures have been going through all week.

The fact that someone pointed out the gravely texture(s) and the glyphs are completing missing makes me believe what it is now is unintended and will likely see a fix restoring the omitted textures tomorrow or sometime by the end of the week.

Hope that eases the mind somewhat! Even though it's just conjecture lol. I'm also been going off of what I've been seeing on this thread since I don't own a Rhino and I haven't touched my Rhino Prime is almost 2 and a half years now xD

"Fixed becoming permanently invisible by casting Prowl and having Arcane Trickery."

Well seeing as you've fixed the exploit that the top scoring clans were using, how about taking the points off of them? Speaking as a player in a competitive clan that hasn't used this exploit, how about you give us a chance to place well on the leaderboards instead of being beaten by teams who simply exploited a bug to basically cheat? I've spent the last few days trying figure out how those scores were possible while doing the Ivara prowl without Trickery method to gain pitifully small scores compared to the teams that exploited this programming error. These runs of a few thousand that we chalked up took hours upon hours to achieve and this stupid exploit allowed teams to cheat and gain huge scores in a few hours.

Edited by Zilchy

Why you fix "good" bugs so fast?? I liked been invisible forever :laugh:

Wait a minute.. You broke the trickery. Invisibility time does not refresh if it was retriggered during invisibility.

Spoiler

117283a.jpg

Edited by GrooveZet

3 hours ago, Zilchy said:

"Fixed becoming permanently invisible by casting Prowl and having Arcane Trickery."

Well seeing as you've fixed the exploit that the top scoring clans were using, how about taking the points off of them? Speaking as a player in a competitive clan that hasn't used this exploit, how about you give us a chance to place well on the leaderboards instead of being beaten by teams who simply exploited a bug to basically cheat? I've spent the last few days trying figure out how those scores were possible while doing the Ivara prowl without Trickery method to gain pitifully small scores compared to the teams that exploited this programming error. These runs of a few thousand that we chalked up took hours upon hours to achieve and this stupid exploit allowed teams to cheat and gain huge scores in a few hours.

Why people always need to whine? Because of envy you couldn't use it yourself?

Have you ever heard of Valkyr?? She has a legit cheat called immortality! Take her and get as high score as you want!

well thank you de for completely ruining rhino. i spent days farming for this bloke, and it meant something everytime i popped my iron skin, to see that chrome gold made me happy, only reason i stopped using my standard rhino was because of that chrome effect. but now, now its just a blob of matte paint, wtf is this S#&$. im going bk to my old rhino, all that hard work to make a build for iron skin, and all that work to farm for rhino p, all of that just went down the drain because of what u guys have done, thank you, u guys have really out done urself this time. i really hope as 1 person mentioned as this could be a texture bug, i really hope so, im praying it is. just a shame to let such a frame, that stands out where ever it goes, get destroyed like this. real shame

14 hours ago, Eadger said:

Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)

Finally! Thanks DE!

Now we can have pink Iron Skin!

What did theye DO to my beautiful iron skin? It went from being golden, textured armor, to being applied with spray paint. It looks like an M&M for God's sakes! Even with the default energy color, it looks like Rhino P had a bucket of paint dumped over him. The changing to energy color is great and all, but can I have my texture back?

Being a Warhammer 40k fan I setup my Rhino Prime to look like an Adeptus Custodes. Then I read:

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.10.5 Operation Rathuum. 

Additions

•    Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)

No it isn't. I want my shinny Emperor approved gold back. Also need to add in a halberd weapon with built in gun... or a let us carry a sword in one had and pistol in the other...

Edited by TyberV

5 hours ago, GrooveZet said:

Why people always need to whine? Because of envy you couldn't use it yourself?

Have you ever heard of Valkyr?? She has a legit cheat called immortality! Take her and get as high score as you want!

Have you heard of damage scaling? Have you actually tried to kill a level 9999 enemy with Valkyr? Even after opening them to finishers by using Hysteria melee combos, it took 3 finishers per enemy to kill one of them at enemy level 400+. How many do you think it's going to take later at very high enemy levels? Make sure you know what you're talking about if you're going to try and tell me I'm whining.

Edited by Zilchy