DYRWWFM (Part: 3)

Revel72

Personal Data File:

ID: Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda

Code name: Golden Hawk.

Height: 189 cm

Weight: 147 kg

Biology: Human

Specialization: Sharpshooter, Marksman, Infiltrator, Pilot, Assassin, Soldier.

We had fallen asleep. I woke up to a security breach near of the tunnel. I somehow I knew that Mirage tracker bullet in her. I knew that the Grineer commandos will take this slowly I went to wear my armor and equip my weapons. I did so without waking her up. I took my position and set up the surprise as they opened the door setting off a silent alarm. They quickly silenced it but I was awake already. They came in three commandos I set in tunnel behind the door frame a nightingale. One is walking towards the bedroom as I sneak near of these. Nightingale went off and started releasing sounds of barrages of gun fire. Two other commandos quickly goes to create return fire but finds them gotten fooled.

While I had bounced on one near of the bedroom door and stabbed my combat knife on this backbone at neck to kill this. This released a death scream I knew Mirage has now woke up by now. I quickly roll off from body as the two other commandos turns to face me and I pull out my own handgun and shoot twice to break weapons of both commandos. I slowly get up, sheathing my combat knife and handgun then change to my short sword. Both runs forward to engage me. I parry first commando who approached me and tried to hit me with this Jat Kittag as I moved my sword to focus on next. I had taken out my combat knife and threw it on forehead of parried Jat Kittag wielding commando.

Next commando as I had thrown the knife attacks me with Atterax. I parry the blades to head upwards and hit the commando wielding the weapon on this own back. I heard bedroom door opening and I pull out my handgun pointing it at last commando alive. I aim for the head as this tries to get some air Atterax blades has sunk deep in to his back. I walked right in front of this and shot on this forehead to location that is completely confirmed kill on Grineer, Human or Corpus. "Good morning" I said as I sheathed my sword and handgun. Then started to haul the commando bodies out of my house. "I guess you could say that..." Mirage said before I left.

I hauled first two out of my house then the last one. I started to clean up the place from bullet jackets and other trash. "How did they find us?" Mirage asked "You have a tracker bullet in you. Result of last fight" I said "Can you get it out?" Mirage asked "Yes but it will hurt" I said "*sigh* Great... Just tell me where it is" Mirage said "It is stuck on your left shin" I said "How can you tell?" Mirage asked sounding confused "Well I have the equipment to see it" I said "Oh... Well it does make sense" Mirage said "Good target practice on my part though" I said "In cost of endangering me" Mirage said slightly pouting.

"This is war madame. So don't even start nagging" I said. "I guess there is some sense to have you killed. In case Corpus gets you in their side" Mirage said "Yeap but I also hate Corpus. Those people don't have morale or ideals. Just shell filled with brain, brawn and blood what waits to get killed" I said "What about infested?" Mirage asked "I worked with this... Dr whoever it was. Me and my team went to clear up a ship and find anything useful for the doctor. I watched a Grineer soldier suddenly turning in to charger right in front of me and put me on the ground. I quickly pulled out of my knife and stabbed on the infested soldier's throat and cut it wide open" I said.

"After the mission was done. I had to blow up the ship. We had two containers of bodies that hasn't yet turned in to infested" I said "One of the most dangerous enemies I have ever encountered" I said "How so? You kill Corpus and Grineer like it was a routine to you" Mirage said "They are much more violent, faster and strength is unmatched" I said "You would just head shot everything that gets in your way anyway" Mirage said "That is the problem. Infested do not need intelligence providing organs. They only needs the nerve system. Head shot is not enough. For now..." I said and went to check my shotgun. "This gun has done all the heavy lifting for me" I said.

"A shotgun? But that does nearly same job as does sniper rifle and less even puts you in to dangerous position" Mirage said "True but explosive rounds make short work of the infested. Scattering every last little meat puppet in to small pieces. Better kill it right there than let it slowly come towards you" I said "You must have been using some other magazine they come in large packs" Mirage said "Drum magazines same things goes to my rifles in case I get caught middle of reloading" I said as I placed the shotgun back and pulled out of the cabinet a drum magazine.

"Your handgun seems to pack quite a lot of power" Mirage said "Same type as my rifle. One shot in the head is all what you need. Shots from my rifle and handgun goes through pinpoint protection shields without destroying the shield in progress. Reason why you might still find one shot death Corpus or MOA in news every now and when" I said "I get a mixed feeling that you are not and you are trusting me" Mirage said "Exactly those two. You won't be getting so far without getting couple friends in your journey" I said "So you say that if you already allowed me to get that close. Why not go down the road quickly to make sure I won't be stabbing you on the back" Mirage said.

"You learn fast. Something what I appreciate but also something what concerns me" I said as I placed the drum magazine back in to cabinet and closed it after placing my weapons in to there. "Are you a criminal?" Mirage asked "No. I haven't robbed a bank or civilian. Killed none of those people who didn't have a gun or allowed me to put their hands behind their backs so I can tie them there" I said "So you just made a perfect break ins and outs to make sure you will disappear from Grineer and Corpus data bases?" Mirage asked "Of course. I won't be shooting people who don't deserve to die unless they decides to pull out a gun and point it at me also depends on their tone of voice" I said.

"So you can tell when somebody is acting in instinct of self protection?" Mirage asked "Yeap. There are tell tale signs in everybody when they just want to live but has pulled out the gun" I said. "You are good at what you do then" Mirage said "The best on what I do. Grineer and Corpus both have tasted how I work and that taste is most bitter and saltiest what they have ever tasted" I said "I think I can guess why... Have you considered working with the syndicates?" Mirage asked "No. That would put even bigger shoot me sign on my back. I do not want that but that doesn't mean that I turn away their contracts. Every now and when. In the feeling of looking for something else to do. I take contract from one of them" I said.

"What do you think about them?" Mirage asked "Steel Meridian are good people but I can not work with them how I would like to. Working to upkeep good community relationship with them is a good thing to fight for and I would ready to back them up on that. Cephalon Suda respects knowledge and I have a lot of it. And I know how to get some but same time it makes her IF you can call it HER a big risk also spreading knowledge is really risky. Arbiters of Hexis are good bunch of people too but there is a good reason why you shouldn't always be digging your past. New Loka are probably my favorite except that I am not to them. Perrin Sequence just like Steel Meridian but with the Corpus something what I would be ready to back up if I wouldn't get a sign placed on my back because of it and lastly Red Veil. Good people too although not every injustice should be punished with death. Everybody must be treated same way as the other next to of that" I said.

"You hate Grineer and Corpus but still speak like that" Mirage said "I hate their ideals and those who have given themselves to those ideals. I will hate those people if they can not change. Well you saw what I will do" I said "So you say that all those who are with military and don't drop the guns. Deserve a death?" Mirage asked "There has had been times when I found out that there is people who are in suits with the guns but do not have the training. More of people in drugs. My thermal vizier gave a lot of cold areas in people's bodies. So I knocked out one and took a blood sample. Found out that the person was drugged" I said.

"Let me guess after thermal reading that gives positive on non drugged person and found that it is guard. Bullet in the head?" Mirage asked "What did you expect?" I asked "Well... You are a man with a gun you could just as easily kill everybody in your way if you would want that" Mirage said "I am not that kind of person. I already have enough history" I said.