Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else feel that The Arbiters of Hexis got the short end of the stick?

I hope they shock us all with a Telos Dragon Nikana.  Then I will forgive them...for the Telos Boltor (actually better than most think) and for the awful-looking, shameless stat-plat-grab of a sword called Nikana Prime.

And though sancti tig is sexxae, 

it's the V Hek that is the true beast.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Vaykor Jat Kittag cause

1) Blast hammer+Blast syndicate process+Blast event mod+blast damage=Profit

2)Justice opens enemies to finishers, and hammers have bonus finisher damage, so there is synergy

3)Bailiff defectors are in steel meridian, and they use jat Kittag. Coincidence?

4) One of the older melees and Doesn't have an alternate variant

5) Fits steel meridians theme of taking good weapons and slightly improving them, also fitting with the strength theme

6) The process is called justice. In a court there is a gavel. A gavel is basically a hammer. We have a Grineer hammer. Think about it for a second...

telos boltor is an side grade if you compare with boltor prime:

- less accuracy (so, we can't use Heavy Caliber)

- less status

but

- higher clip size

- arbiter's syndicate explosion

try this with general damage buff ability like Roar or Eclipse, this can clean the entire place on draco or even higher levels, even hyekka master doesn't survive for long (obvious, this doesn't work greatly after sortie part one, but even boltor prime can't much more than that)

obviously, the mastery level restriction still bugs me, but i like this gun, and the telos akbolto

if there's any weapon that got an short end of the stick, will be the Rakta Ballistica/Vernos (an stealth weapon that doesn't work anymore for stealth) or secura dual cestra (because of the low magazine and shield regeneration from perrin's explosion doesn't help that much, compared to health regeneration)

Edited by Zeyez

4 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

If there's any weapon that got an short end of the stick, will be the Rakta Ballistica/Vernos

Stop right there buddy...

Best bow

One of the hardest hitting secondaries in game

With viral procs and energy restore

You don't need to kill in stealth missions anyway, especially sorties

12 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Best bow

One of the hardest hitting secondaries in game

With viral procs and energy restore

You don't need to kill in stealth missions anyway, especially sorties

but some people still ask for it, after all, syndicate explosions can't be controlled

i'm not claiming that bow is bad or weak

but it just lose one of its perks that can't be used anymore by other warframes that isn't ivara, loki or ash for stealth

or they are forced to use Dread/Paris prime just for that?

Edited by Zeyez
2 cents

23 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

but some people still ask for it, after all, syndicate explosions can't be controlled

i'm not claiming that bow is bad or weak

but it just lose one of its perks that can't be used anymore by other warframes that isn't ivara, loki or ash for stealth

or they are forced to use Dread/Paris prime just for that?

Covert lethality melee will solve your problem

1 minute ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Covert lethality melee will solve your problem

Covert Lethality doesn't work on bows !

sniper isn't an bow !! (the similar choice for that will be Lanka... but its a freaking sniper !!!)

Glaive isn't an bow !!!!

Hush doesn't make you weapon become an bow !!!!!

i want my stealth affinity multiplier !!!!!!!

/funoff

looks like you don't got the idea from the previous post, so... in resume:

the only complaining is about the explosion can't be controlled by using the "alternate fire button" or something like that, because if you kill anything in stealth, the bonus affinity will trigger the explosion so fast that you can't use this weapon as stealth one, since this will hit everything on range and will stop the stealth bonus streak

its not i like to do, but some people do this for fun

8 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

Covert Lethality doesn't work on bows !

sniper isn't an bow !! (the similar choice for that will be Lanka... but its a freaking sniper !!!)

Glaive isn't an bow !!!!

Hush doesn't make you weapon become an bow !!!!!

i want my stealth affinity multiplier !!!!!!!

/funoff

looks like you don't got the idea from the previous post, so... in resume:

the only complaining is about the explosion can't be controlled by using the "alternate fire button" or something like that, because if you kill anything in stealth, the bonus affinity will trigger the explosion so fast that you can't use this weapon as stealth one, since this will hit everything on range and will stop the stealth bonus streak

its not i like to do, but some people do this for fun

Dude calm down (insert salt emoji)

Notice how I said covert lethality MELEE. I implied it was restricted to MELEE.You also still get the affinity multiplier as well

That's your fault for bringing a syndicate weapon to stealth not mine

Edited by OzoneSlayer

2 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Dude calm down (insert salt emoji)

Notice how I said covert lethality MELEE. I implied it was restricted to MELEE.You also still get the affinity multiplier as well

That's your fault for bringing a syndicate weapon to stealth not mine

hahaha... I was just overreacting for lulz

and its not your fault, it's just a bad point that I was demonstrating how the people with this Point of View can react (not at that level, but still...)

anyway, the topic is about how the arbiter's arsenal are bad... from his Point of View

I was just showing that the other weapons were not so perfect than he thought and the qualities of the telos series, especially Telos Boltor (its not like this weapon can out DPS against Sancti Tigris, but it has some utilities)

Also the telos akbolto are arguably kinda useless now since the telos Boltor has 3x the mag, (technically) more fire rate and the same damage as them. This is the problem with Boltor being the primary

Edited by OzoneSlayer

18 hours ago, (XB1)SpartanElite00 said:

should have good crit chance and damage to differentiate it

giving something Crit Stats doesn't differentiate it really - it just makes it universally superior, generally.
since Crit Stats aren't balanced very well across Weapons.

14 hours ago, Momaw said:

It does not get to use Heavy Caliber for basically free, while the Prime does.

(and fixing it isn't even very hard)

vSHHXPN.png

5 hours ago, (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx said:

So should al of them just have viral and blast?

if you want to talk about what would be ideal, ideal would be everything at once. :v
free Energy, free Health, Shield reset, extra Health/Shields, and an explosion that deals equal parts all Damage Types that exist, applying all Status Effects that exist.

but that's just dumb so this sort of theoretical doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, OzoneSlayer said:

i don't blame people that say that, i agree - doesn't matter how much Damage Rakta Ballistica does - it's still a clunky piece of crap.
it feels bad to use, and that's the problem, not the Damage.

if either the Burst or Charge was moved to Alt Fire though - it would basically instantly become a good Weapon (though would still be ugly).

Edited by taiiat

9 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i don't blame people that say that, i agree - doesn't matter how much Damage Rakta Ballistica does - it's still a clunky piece of crap.
it feels bad to use, and that's the problem, not the Damage.

if either the Burst or Charge was moved to Alt Fire though - it would basically instantly become a good Weapon (though would still be ugly).

Don't use the burst and use it like a bow. Unless dread is clunky to you.

Also aesthetics aren't relevant to how good a weapon is at all so no reason to bring it up. Vaykor Hek and Marelok, brakk, tonkor, etc are monstrosities in looks and performance

18 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Don't use the burst and use it like a bow.

that doesn't change that having two functionalities contextually located on the same button makes things clunky and unreliable.

case and point: the one button that controls 90% of the actions in Mass Effect.

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

that doesn't change that having two functionalities contextually located on the same button makes things clunky and unreliable.

case and point: the one button that controls 90% of the actions in Mass Effect.

Isn't this apparent on almost all charge weapons(lol)? On bows you can shoot both uncharged and charged shots with the same button. Its the same thing except distributed into four bolts, making it good for nullifiers.

6 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Isn't this apparent on almost all charge weapons(lol)?

it doesn't have to detect switching Fire Modes on other Weapons. on Ballistica it does, and that makes it very easy to 'jam'. while 'jamming' a Bow is impossible.

Just now, taiiat said:

it doesn't have to detect switching Fire Modes on other Weapons. on Ballistica it does, and that makes it very easy to 'jam'. while 'jamming' a Bow is impossible.

Well calling a weapon "crap" because you are unable to use it doesn't really make sense does it? I guess I'm in the minority who just pretends the burst doesn't exist unless I see a nully

2 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Well calling a weapon "crap" because you are unable to use it doesn't really make sense does it? I guess I'm in the minority who just pretends the burst doesn't exist unless I see a nully

it's the same complaint that 99% of Players have had since the Weapon was originally released.
not using the Burst Mode is irrelevant - using it or not isn't the problem.

if you don't understand what i'm talking about with contextual actions, sobeit, that's fine. we've all said our piece about the Weapon for the past 2.5+ Years.

Just now, taiiat said:

it's the same complaint that 99% of Players have had since the Weapon was originally released.
not using the Burst Mode is irrelevant - using it or not isn't the problem.

if you don't understand what i'm talking about with contextual actions, sobeit, that's fine. we've all said our piece about the Weapon for the past 2.5+ Years.

So I am the minority xD. I use the weapon on a daily basis on console so I don't know why people cry over such a good weapon and yet so.ething as mechanically complicated as the simulor is somehow praised

Just now, taiiat said:

because using it is very simple, just spam the shoot button and everything on the map dies.
:v

True. But your proving my point. What you just said implies that you only use the ball merge spam to deal damage even though the weapon has 3 ways to deal damage. Ballistica has 2 so I don't understand. Is it complicated? Are you not charging it all the way? I dont get it. 

56 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Is it complicated? Are you not charging it all the way? I dont get it. 

I haven't used it in a while but IIRC it fires bursts on release rather than click. As a PC gamer firing on release is just super counter-intuitive. If I use it a lot along with another charge weapon I can get used to it, but if I mix it up with an automatic or semi-auto primary I find myself making errors again.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

it doesn't have to detect switching Fire Modes on other Weapons. on Ballistica it does, and that makes it very easy to 'jam'.

I was an early critic of the trigger and made a feedback thread when Ballistica first came out, but it was improved (I think more than once...) at some point. 

I put six forma on Rakta by killing enemies (not sitting AFK on Draco) and then played T4 for a while on Ivara with it and I don't remember it ever "jamming" like it used to back in the day. Does that really still happen to you?