Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.6

[DE]Megan

Hotfix 18.10.6 Operation Rathuum

Changes

•    Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin will now reflect your chosen accent color instead of energy color.
•    Improved Kela De Thaym’s taunt transmissions. 
•    Increased lighting in the Kubrow Imprint preview screen to better determine the appearance.
•    Restored more detail in Nyx Prime’s textures.
•    Changed the Acid Shells and Fomorian Accelerant mod to a Madurai polarity. 
•    Made small performance optimizations to the chat window. 
•    Improved the FX of the Nightwatch Napalm mod. 
•    Improved enemy spawn points in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.

Fixes

•    Fixed more than intended enemies/transmission drones spawning after multiple host migrations.
•    Fixed enemies dying in Hydroid’s Undertow not counting towards your kills, potentially preventing progress if in an Exterminate mission or similar kill-required scenario. 
•    Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones meleeing with numerous Glaives after being thrown and returned.
•    Fixed the Dual Toxocyst getting ‘excited’ from Sentinel headshots.
•    Fixed a pool of lava not teleporting players to a safe zone in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
•    Fixed not seeing door opening FX in Kela De Thaym’s Arena. 
•    Fixed players teleporting to a safe zone when close to the edge of Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
•    Fixed not being able to complete the Mastery Rank 12 test after simultaneously killing all the required enemies and falling.
•    Fixed the Steel Meridian room not being outlined on the Relay map.
•    Fixed the Maltzur Oculus Liset skin not applying proper energy color.

GG, DE! Thank you for keeping us posted, Megan!

- I was in a mission with a guy using the Mirage glitch. The screen shake was outrageous!

- Also glad to see the Rhino Skin change. Black energy looked God awful as scales. Cant wait to see what it looks like now!

Edited by Tygastripe

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

•    Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin will now reflect your chosen accent color instead of energy color.

THANKS FOR USING MY IDEA OMG, hope it looks good >:L

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

•    Improved Kela De Thaym’s taunt transmissions. 

•    Restored more detail in Nyx Prime’s textures.

Thanks for those. Iron Skin makes more sense now.

Also, I was surprised Kela still had the old voice lines :P

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones meleeing with numerous Glaives after being thrown and returned.

Well, that was fun while it lasted.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed more than intended enemies/transmission drones spawning after multiple host migrations.

And the scores are staying the same?

To say that I'm disappointed would be heavily underestimating it. Well, good job, you've pretty much failed all of your competitive endurance runners. This is what we get for years of playing your game, and for spending 7+ hrs in a single mission: getting locked out of the leaderboards because people couldn't care less about blatant exploiting.

We had been fully aware of what the exploit was, two or three days before it actually got fixed. I personally asked people not to run it, you know, have some faith in Digital Extremes. Oh well, serves me right for having any sort of faith.

Edited by --Q--Hel

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Restored more detail in Nyx Prime’s textures.

That the texture quality had dropped in the PBR process speaks of you guys rushing too much. Take it slow, make sure to test everything before hand.

1 minute ago, Navarchus said:

I really like this change to Rhino Prime, his primed colour being what covers him with Iron Skin makes more sense than his energy colour. Thank you very much.

yeah, definitely.  It was kinda weird when I saw Rhinos covered in paintball color splashes. 

Dear DE! Your guys so called HOTFIX messed up our VOID reward! None of us got any reward due to hotfix and our progress was not SAVED! What a waste of time play spent on Tower 4 Interecept for 16 rounds.