Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.6

[DE]Megan

23 hours ago, --Q--Hel said:

And the scores are staying the same?

To say that I'm disappointed would be heavily underestimating it. Well, good job, you've pretty much failed all of your competitive endurance runners. This is what we get for years of playing your game, and for spending 7+ hrs in a single mission: getting locked out of the leaderboards because people couldn't care less about blatant exploiting.

We had been fully aware of what the exploit was, two or three days before it actually got fixed. I personally asked people not to run it, you know, have some faith in Digital Extremes. Oh well, serves me right for having any sort of faith.

:| Well we deal the cards we get :(

Maybe some quality "testing" pre-event would be in-order for  future events. Not sure if this will happen. Where is the QA? is the mystery question.

More than likely the answer is "We are the QA"

Edited by Kinjeto

There should be an option in appearance to select the color and style of Iron Skill for Rhino. The new Iron Skin, or older version, and simply color.
More options is a better option, this way all are happy, and possibly community based and developed appearances for Rhino Iron Skin.

And exploit? Please stop complaining, only regret is it never occurred to me... DE should undo fix, and let others attempt the same, its not like it is important and someone keeps score... Oh, wait...

On 5/6/2016 at 5:28 PM, --Q--Hel said:

To say that I'm disappointed would be heavily underestimating it. Well, good job, you've pretty much failed all of your competitive endurance runners. This is what we get for years of playing your game, and for spending 7+ hrs in a single mission: getting locked out of the leaderboards because people couldn't care less about blatant exploiting.

We had been fully aware of what the exploit was, two or three days before it actually got fixed. I personally asked people not to run it, you know, have some faith in Digital Extremes. Oh well, serves me right for having any sort of faith.

I hoped for EGT scores to be wiped, but that would be wishing for the impossible. Now the only competitive thing i can do is aim for top in Ghost Clans since the Players Category will be filled with mostly exploiters.

" Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin will now reflect your chosen accent color instead of energy color. "

Oh god whyyyyyy ;///

IT was better when it reflected Energy Color instead why you changed this ;/

On 5/7/2016 at 9:28 PM, chuckdm said:

This right here is what happens when the Tonkor is so stupid powerful.  People start to think that they should throw Heavy Cal on every single weapon in the whole damn game and get upset when the accuracy penalty actually stings a bit.

The fact about the Ogris isn't that there shouldn't be no accuracy penalty. The penalty should not be a 98.7% accuracy reduction, however. This mod-breaking bug shouldn't be greeted with "Oh well its there so stop complaining". It should be fixed to the regular 55% reduction, and should be fixed very soon, and breaks the best builds for the Ogris.

And yes, I did read the rest of your post, but I disagree. The accuracy loss on HC is there, and it shows on most weapons. The mod shouldn't be made useless by increasing the accuracy reduction to huge amounts. We've already got enough bad mods in the Derelict drop tables, there shouldn't be more. And 8k damage isn't that much compared to other weapons in the game. It's a god-darn rocket launcher, it should be able to do huge damage. (Especially with that charge time).

Thanks again for the fixes DE after this update warframe is freezing for no reason sometimes doing excavator missions in dark sectors (and it makes me lose some affinity), also can you add a fourth and fifth customization set ,we only have A B C is not enough cuz I like to have many weapons colors ready to use with the load out section. Keep the good work.

well i need to say to the progrems of kela first of all. it suck i cant finish the chroma  quest  becuz i need saryn sys that only drop by kela for fight kela u neeed all the time earn points after an hr that u fight kela u dont get want u want and then need start all over agin so i say this for the stafff who progrem it its disspointed  hope u fix thiss soon other wase people will just stop go for this quest 

On 5/6/2016 at 5:28 PM, --Q--Hel said:

Oh my god man...Are you going to cry? I mean seriously. You need a reality check. This game...has no actual standing in your real life, and if it does...then I apologize. Because I feel pity for you. The fact that you care this much shows you have 1, no respect for yourself, or anyone else for that matter. And 2, you have a sad and lonely existence. I think you should push your "years of playing and determination" towards something that will actually matter in life...THEN you have the right to complain all you want. Until then..go grab some tissues and ben & jerrys because life has much more disappointment in store.

4 hours ago, Yuehan said:

Changing it to accent color didn't change anything,it still sucks compared to the old one.(In my eyes,it really really really sucks compared to the old one). I understand they want to improve on things ,but making them worse isn't what you would call an improvement.

As i said ... it was better before when it used the Energy color

now if i want to make a Pitch Black Rhino that changes to White when using Ironskin (just an example how restrictive accents color is) .. i cant 

i have to make a Black and White rhino because of the accents :<

Good thing Palantine skin still works properly... 

Edited by Lythael

:O my chat is broken plez help me its been loading for 6 days (+-) 

i tried a lot of things like:

relog, restart internet router, restart pc, loging on another internet connection.

is there anything left ? ;-; plez help i cant really enjoy if i cant chat.

You guys need to fix Kela for Chroma/non-prime Saryn drops. It's utter bull that we have to grind for hours for a CHANCE at the Saryn systems needed for Chroma, when before we could get the drop no problem. Make the Rathuum part of her optional, for the love of god, DE. I was really excited for my Chroma, but I'm not going through all that crap just for a chance at the one Saryn part I need - it's already a lengthy quest that needs parts from multiple different bosses.

Edited by Catoriii

9 hours ago, AStartledQueef said:

Oh my god man...Are you going to cry? I mean seriously. You need a reality check. This game...has no actual standing in your real life, and if it does...then I apologize. Because I feel pity for you. The fact that you care this much shows you have 1, no respect for yourself, or anyone else for that matter. And 2, you have a sad and lonely existence. I think you should push your "years of playing and determination" towards something that will actually matter in life...THEN you have the right to complain all you want. Until then..go grab some tissues and ben & jerrys because life has much more disappointment in store.

"It's just a game" is never a valid excuse for a game to be broken.  This is the same reason why nobody would accept it if you called your cable TV company when the TV goes out and they said "hey man, it's just TV!"  Yes, it is, but it's their JOB for it to be working.  It may not be MY life, but it is still THEIR JOB.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with the person you were responding to.  But "it's just a game" is a statement that should be an instant, permanent banning offense for every game, ever.  Including checkers.  Yes, everything.  The relative importance of something does not excuse that something being broken, period.

After all, if you told me you couldn't breathe, you wouldn't accept me responding with "it's just air, man."  Right?

11 hours ago, chuckdm said:

"It's just a game" is never a valid excuse for a game to be broken.  This is the same reason why nobody would accept it if you called your cable TV company when the TV goes out and they said "hey man, it's just TV!"  Yes, it is, but it's their JOB for it to be working.  It may not be MY life, but it is still THEIR JOB.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with the person you were responding to.  But "it's just a game" is a statement that should be an instant, permanent banning offense for every game, ever.  Including checkers.  Yes, everything.  The relative importance of something does not excuse that something being broken, period.

After all, if you told me you couldn't breathe, you wouldn't accept me responding with "it's just air, man."  Right?

See..This is the exact thing I try to avoid when looking for people to play games with. If you take it too seriously, the fun disapears and it becomes a habit. Not a pass time. You're acting as if I just called your way of life useless..I'm a gamer also. But I don't see the point in sweatting all the tiny stuff. LIKE YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. And I would also like to ask one thing...If it's THEIR job to do, and they do it well (Because warframe is even a thing). Could you do better?

It's just like my grandpa sitting there and calling a certain kind of music horrible, when he couldn't do better himself. Now the thing I've come to learn about is..If you can't change it, It isn't even worth com,plaining about. Now..Grow a backbone, Be an adult, And suck it up. I don't have time for childish anger and argumentative veiwpoints that revolve around one thing, Playing a game. Now. As I said. Everyone stop crying and play the damn game.