Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance information

TrouNoir

Question

I'm having trouble finding information about how alliances work and would appreciate some advice.

I'm a clan Warlord thinking of starting an alliance with a like-minded clan, and I have some questions I can't find on the wiki:

-When I start an alliance, do I start it then invite the other clan, or do I need to start it in conjunction with them?

-What are the costs incurred when starting an alliance? I assume it's still 150p to make an emblem, are there any other costs?

-Will it impact my clan taxes or research costs in any way?

-How much control does the alliance founder have over the alliance in terms of clan recruiting and things like that? Will I be the "Warlord" of this alliance or will all of the clan leaders have equal control?

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, TrouNoir said:

I'm having trouble finding information about how alliances work and would appreciate some advice.

I'm a clan Warlord thinking of starting an alliance with a like-minded clan, and I have some questions I can't find on the wiki:

-When I start an alliance, do I start it then invite the other clan, or do I need to start it in conjunction with them?

-What are the costs incurred when starting an alliance? I assume it's still 150p to make an emblem, are there any other costs?

-Will it impact my clan taxes or research costs in any way?

-How much control does the alliance founder have over the alliance in terms of clan recruiting and things like that? Will I be the "Warlord" of this alliance or will all of the clan leaders have equal control?

1. Been a while But I'm pretty sure the order is you make the alliance then you invite whoever

2. There are no other costs, Since dark sectors aren't currently a thing solar rails aren't particularly useful maby in U19 though since they said they were doing something (Emblem is still 150 and Rename is still 200)

3. No, Alliance research is done in the Orokin lab and costs are still based on your clan size so you're safe with that

4. 1 clan(yours) is set as the leader of the alliance you can change the MOTD, Manage Dark Sector taxes, Distribute Vault Credits, Distribute Vault Resources, recruit other clans, and set their permissions which include: Recruiter, Treasurer, Tactician, and Chat Moderator The first 2 only apply to warlords of the clan you give the permissions to the last 2 apply to anyone in that clan who already has those rights in their respective clans

(I striked out powers that aren't currently relevant)

Edited by -Amaterasu-