Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To PvPs lovers

DoctorWild

That post isn't a suggestion and just want to know what other pvp lovers think about cooldowns.

Warframe's conclave, it's just too fast. Realy impossible to keep up. And I was thinking what about cooldown on bulletjump? We get max 2 charge at the start and recharge one every 12 sec. or something like that. It would slow down the game a bit, I understand that in PvE we should get the feeling to be powerfull, but PvP is another thing.

What do you think about it?

Spoiler

Here another idea about cooldowns in pvps, but on skills. One thing that bug me, it's the difficulty to staying alive in the middle of the action, ye I understand that it should be easy, but for some warframe (with different playstyle) should be a thing.

So my second idea, 0 energy consumation for 2 weak-skill of a warframe, but they get a cooldown, different from each frames (depend from how much is weak-powerfull). First thing that I thought was the first and second skill, so you are able to do something for staying alive, but unable to spam it. 

And for the other skill which will still consume energy, eliminate energy source on the map, you still got the build-in energy regeneration, but with the choice to spam the 3rd skill which is more utility on some frame or the "final" which take time to charge but it is a sure-kill (for that some frame would need a buff).

You can leave some comment for that too, probabily I will put that one in pvp suggestion, but too lazy for making a second post.

To be honest I haven't had problems with very fast players, it's mostly lag that is an issue. But I don't like recharge times, another option could simply be that using bullet jump costs energy, even just 1 energy would still be a big deal.

I dislike the idea of cooldowns,and being honest, 12 seconds cooldown to reload a single bullet jump charge is way too long.

Currently conclave mobility is fine, make it faster and the learning curve will become too unforgiving to newer players. Make it slower and pvp veterans will have an easier time finding another way to move around while getting easier headshots, thus easier kills, making it feel like they are stomping harder than now and making casual players complain for the new mobility.

Never seen a Sonic player, but I have seen a lot of ghost ones.

Aim for the head, hit scan lexniper, nope you missed it.

Someone kills me across the map and behind two wall? Yep he got you.

I like to play bullet hell games and mass shooters, if anything moves and don't have a name above the head (or name is red) blast it. It's just practice in general, but have to agree the conclave pvp sux. In my opinion energy should be removed from the mode and a real balance should happen.