About Ban and Report

Question

Hi ! Trunks here with questions ^.^

I'm gonna try to keep that short ( kinda ).

If you guys dont know me i'm Trunks and i refer to myself as an self proclaimed NH ( new player helper and its NH because Neil Patrick Harris stole us NPH )

I help new player in low level planet , relay and events. Teach basics and often show awesome stuff people may have missed,

This weekend was Rathuum.  Soo what beter to show my fellow tenno how Limbo Shines ^.^ 

So i meet a group with an ash and he was like "What i can bladestorm while in the rift ? THATS AWESOME!" we got to 99 ( yep not kidding )

Then found another group with an ivara , ash , rhino we got a bug of energy regen while staying in the same spot invisible so we got around 60 i think

Multiples group of tenno and i got stuff like "i'm gonna build limbo" "What ! that too OP man"

Then this happen

JNkNFmY.jpg

Its my bad of course i didn't ask first but when i saw her not in hysteria i thought to myself "ouf of energy ? I got this ^.^ "

Did not end well as you can see.

This is the first time a fellow tenno Threaten me of reports. I answered do as you wish because i was pretty sure i could not convice her that it was a big missunderstanding.

I'm not here to say she was not right ( totaly right to be angry i understand)

So here is my questions

Can i get banned for this ?  How Reports are working can i explain myself to someone ? Do i get a warning before being in trouble ?

I must admit i'm prety worried because i'm heading off for a little while ( paternity for a second time ^.^ ) and i dont want to be welcome back with "you have been banned"

I already wrote support about this but i want to know if a fellow tenno knows about how those things works.

Regards

Trunks.

PS: as you can see i do typo EVERYWHERE

Edited by trunks013

6 answers to this question

I doubt you'll ever get banned for playing Limbo. Some people might get pissed off but that's their problem. Don't worry.

Also, I think you need to have been reported with a good reason at least a couple of times in order for there to be any actual consequence. 

Edited by Mr_bunny

Banned because you rifted someone? As long as you didn't constantly do it after being told to stop you did nothing wrong.

No way you'll be banned for it, only abusive behavior, besides, all he had to do was roll out of it.

You're the one you can actually report him for aggressive behavior.

(Btw, congratulations on your second ^.^)

22 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Just take the time and read this  AutoBan FAQ and You

Is autoban affecting those kind of things ?

" every valid permanent ban has evidence to back it up and is reviewed by more than one person

So i guess they take a look closely before a ban.

I got an answer from [DE]Lex from support i can do a summary "put this tenno on ignore list"

Thanks for the answers guys ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
10 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

" every valid permanent ban has evidence to back it up and is reviewed by more than one person

I got an answer from [DE]Lex from support i can do a summary "put this tenno on ignore list"

so, if i understand correctly, a guy is reporting u for giving off nrg? if that person truly reported u, the DE is smart enough not to ban a guy who was trying to help. also, dont feel bad about the typo thing, happens to me too

35 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Basically, Lex gave you the best answer ever! ^.^