Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

Hello everyone.

In-game name : Anngrat

Current mastery - 22

Time played  - 796 hours, according to steam, 380 hours, according to profile.

I play at europe, around 3 hours everyday, during evenings. Looking for a solid company!

Edited by Anngrat

MR18

1017 hours playtime.

Old-school player returning after being away 3 years. That was related to work and is no longer an issue. I'm planning on being online basically every day.  I have at least one version of every Warframe, with a few prime variants left to collect.

I like to talk in chat and during missions a LOT and it's driving me a little nuts that most people in missions don't ever reply. 

Willing to kick ass and help the clan keep with donations and highscores during events. 

30 minutes ago, JohnProdman said:

MR18

1017 hours playtime.

Old-school player returning after being away 3 years. That was related to work and is no longer an issue. I'm planning on being online basically every day.  I have at least one version of every Warframe, with a few prime variants left to collect.

I like to talk in chat and during missions a LOT and it's driving me a little nuts that most people in missions don't ever reply. 

Willing to kick ass and help the clan keep with donations and highscores during events. 

Leave your clan for an invite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"In order to get this post bumped - Insert line here about how great this clan/alliance and/or community is/are and how we are friendly and everything is perfect here"

Requirements

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join,  for a clan invite !

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have just recently won the Dojo remaster contest done by DE. Thanks to the multiple clan mates that decorated and contributed to the dojo !

Spoiler

And thus are now featured in the global starmap, representing all moon clans.

TwmlwA2.png

Requirements:

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame or are a friend of someone in the clan, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join,  for a clan invite !
Due to the heavy flow of people wanting to join, we may take a few days to be able to send out invites or respond.

We are currently not recruiting. We will be recruiting again on the 5th of november.

Untill then if you want we can add you to our waiting list so we can invite you to the clan as soon as we start recruiting again.

Requirements:

- Mastery rank 20+

- Minimum of 600 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame or are a friend of someone in the clan, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

Leave a message here or on the forum clan club post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join,  for a clan invite at the 5th of november!

Edited by ---RV---Maniac