Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

Finished first in last Event Hallowed Flame with twice the points of any other clan in any platform!
RV_and_PV_Hallowed_Flame_Leaderboards.pn
We are back to recruiting!

Requirements: 

- Mastery rank 20+

- Minimum of 600 hours of playtime in warframe.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to join!

Actually playing for over 3 years (had one, up to two accounts before that don't exist anymore) with 2 year break. Currently MR20 and over 300h in 4 months. Still gathering new experience after the game was changed dramatically.

The game feels easier for me. 🙂

Edited by iNullias

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-08-28 at 9:03 AM, zgbvz114 said:

MR 23

700 hrs

IGN: zgbvz114

leave your clan if you want an invite.

Requirements: 

- Mastery rank 20+

- Minimum of 600 hours of playtime in warframe.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i am actually MR 30, i am playing every day between 2~6hours. I am a farmer, love to help new player and heavy player :D and i also love the dojo decoration. If you still looking for people it could be an honor :D

i am looking for a new clan cause the one where i am is dead like the 10clans where i've been before so i am tired to build things for no one :/

Edited by Eoicycle

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

MR 24

855: Hours (ingame)

IGN: LiteLyon

Discord: L Y O N S#5223 (have changed Nickname to LiteLyon)

Love to apply to have endgame players who can teach a returning player who left since railjack launch in it's bugged state and is getting back into the grove of things. how to do things. Have played since 2018 Done raids / trials and started doing steel path and endgame railjack missions. Looking for people to teach current warframe metas and think your clan is perfect fit. I have joined the discord, if you need to ask anything of me.

Edited by LiteLyon