Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

We are back to recruiting

Requirements:

- Mastery rank 20+

- Minimum of 600 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame or are a friend of someone in the clan, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

1 hour ago, Terranos-Rift said:

Do you guys have a primary timezone?

I'm currently looking for a more competitive clan to step up my game a level or 2.

MR 20 with over 600 hours.

I prefer playing support frames - Trin, Broberon, recently got Harrow and am getting used to him also.

IGN: Terranos-Rift

we mainly EU based, but we do have players from all over

I'd like to join the clan, since I had problems with my previous one and had to leave.

I'm MR 19, sadly not 20, but I got almost 1000 hours in-game. I can be very talkative and I'll try to help with events as much as I can, by being friendly and contributing to the clan. I also got Discord and I'll probably voice chat a bit there when I can. The clan seems to be full of nice, friendly, and hard-working people, and that interests me. My IGN is Caliboom.

19 hours ago, Harbinger91 said:

Whoa, I got an invite for that? well, whoops, not quite there yet man, still at 466 hours played and MR16. 

---RV---Maniac, should I accept anyway or just play through the remaining 150 hours, by when I'll more than likely have hit MR20?

come back when you meet the requirements 👍

Greetings.

I will not be eligible to join now however when is the next time you will be recruiting next year? I am an experienced player with highly strategic stat expertise and I am currently working on some public comparison documentations representing keen formats with balance of logic. I believe once I acquire a new and more modernal desktop I can be a great asset to your Clan. Thank you for your time.

-Accurate Literacy

7 hours ago, Acculiterary said:

Greetings.

I will not be eligible to join now however when is the next time you will be recruiting next year? I am an experienced player with highly strategic stat expertise and I am currently working on some public comparison documentations representing keen formats with balance of logic. I believe once I acquire a new and more modernal desktop I can be a great asset to your Clan. Thank you for your time.

-Accurate Literacy

We will be recruiting constantly, so whenever you hit the requirements, you can ask for an invite to the clan.

12 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

So whenever you hit the requirements, you can ask.

Gratitutions, sir. However, what is expected if I have not met the Mastery near-matching the given rest? Most of my time I am spending is of AP Geometry and Physics which only gives me the time to be on the given days Saturday and Sunday, including the absence of having self means of internet and communication proclamation. However, within the procuring year, I may be able to acquire a Minimum-Wage paying job.. most likely to occur as intrastate application for lack of better terms and no rural effective laws that applies to them. I have seemed to snag an invite from the clan once before, indisputably, the invite had seemed to fail of which I could not join. Perhaps this may be of an over time thought procedure and most evidently may not be able to be accordingly planned into simplex mind.

Edit.

To proceed into further planning and extended cuts of time, to add to my additional of my load out, how entirely can I equip the most possible Focus School Nodes, and most confusingly how may I be able to make the best Player/Squad/Operator balance of it? Thank you in advance sir and fellow Tennos'.

Edited by Acculiterary
Edit Q.

10 hours ago, Acculiterary said:

Gratitutions, sir. However, what is expected if I have not met the Mastery near-matching the given rest? Most of my time I am spending is of AP Geometry and Physics which only gives me the time to be on the given days Saturday and Sunday, including the absence of having self means of internet and communication proclamation. However, within the procuring year, I may be able to acquire a Minimum-Wage paying job.. most likely to occur as intrastate application for lack of better terms and no rural effective laws that applies to them. I have seemed to snag an invite from the clan once before, indisputably, the invite had seemed to fail of which I could not join. Perhaps this may be of an over time thought procedure and most evidently may not be able to be accordingly planned into simplex mind.

Edit.

To proceed into further planning and extended cuts of time, to add to my additional of my load out, how entirely can I equip the most possible Focus School Nodes, and most confusingly how may I be able to make the best Player/Squad/Operator balance of it? Thank you in advance sir and fellow Tennos'.

The invite was probably to check your stats. We don't make exceptions to the current requirements. 

There are focus nodes that you can max and it carries over to other schools, however each school has its own unique perks to choose from and are viable for diferent play styles

IGN: FOAD666

MR: 22

Hours: 772

Over 50 hydro captures

Expert Chroma/Riven Lanka player

I love Monster Hunter, Starcraft, Diablo and Warhammer.

I'm obsessed about game mechanics, will not rest until I find optimal builds for every new endgame content.

Usually quiet person but very dedicated and focused during group plays like Tridolon Hunt. 

Will take part in every event. Although I will sometimes just log into the game and quit because I'm at the year 4/5 of my Computer Engineering studies and it's getting pretty tough. Other than that been playing without pauses for the past 2 years.

• 4 weeks later...