Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

Invitations sent.

We are still recruiting more players.

Requirements

- Mastery rank 15+

- Minimum of 350 hours of playtime in warframe.

-If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

So recently i had been inactive for about 5 months because of illness and the previous clan had kicked me for inactivity which is understandable and that said clan is now not accepting invites and so now i found that this clan is a moon clan and very active just like my last and so i would like to join.

this is also like a new fresh start so i would like the good news :)

IGN: channington

over 1k hours

Just now, --RV--Stalker said:

Invitations sent.

Join the Discord : https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr

We are still recruiting more players.

Requirements

- Mastery rank 15+

- Minimum of 350 hours of playtime in warframe.

-If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

i will download again warframe because something happend with my linux  i will join tomorrow

Sooo. I`m a man, who play warframe for ~2 years. My mastery lvl is 22, steam counter show me 1545h played. I`m filthy casual player, but when someone say "minimal event score is xxx", then i always try to do this. I have work (and family) and i`m looking for clan that can understand that. My pacyfism defect score is 568 and ambulans reborn 200. Well, i know some things about riven pricing, i can help some less expirenced players to learn how to git gut, also i`m slav so my superpower is infinite squat in dojo. Can join discord, but i don`t really like ts3, cause i don`t have mic and my internet sometimes just sucks.  IGN same as here - goomowiec.

Edited by goomowiec

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Arc-Vector said:

Hi, i was in Remnants of the Void then took a few months break from Warframe. i'm back now, can you invite to the clan ?

MR 17, 750+hours

IGN:  Arc-Vector

20 hours ago, D4RKH34RT said:

Hi there. I'm on the cusp of reaching MR15 and have 800hrs logged .

id D4RKH34RT.

Hope to hear from you 

Sent invitations