Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

Hi there,

Returning player looking for a large active clan to help me get caught up on what I've missed out on since U18. Been playing casually on and off since open beta but would like to take it more seriously, I feel like this clan might be a good fit in that regard. I work Sunday-Wednesday so I most likely won't be on during that time but I'll be good to go Thursday-Saturday. I have a little over 500hrs poured into the game and my current MR is 13. I understand I do not meet the MR requirement at this time but I can assure you I'd be a good addition to the clan once I get caught up as I am eager to contribute to something larger than myself. Thank you for your time, hope you take my application into consideration.

Edited by Kavat

Hi , I used to be in the clan like a year ago but I was inactive so I got kicked , but I started to play warframe again and I would like to join Remnants again.

IGN: denuxas

MR: 22
Time played: about umm 1500 or maybe a little bit more.

nvm:alrdy in

Edited by denuxas

So... I know I'm not exactly 100% within requirements but I'd like to try my luck anyway ... so here's go nothing:

IGN: NuSpirit
MR: 14
Playtime: Around 461 hours (steam time)
I had only around 560 in Pacifist Defect (wasn't around for Ambulas Reborn)

If my MR14 is problem, I'll just ask a bit later once I hit MR15 :)

Invitations sent.

We are still recruiting more players.

Requirements

- Mastery rank 15+

- Minimum of 350 hours of playtime in warframe.

-If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

IGN: Vexxan
MR: 16
Playtime: 687 hours on record.

Haven't played in a while due to university exams but they're all done so now I can get back to playing. Really active on Discord. Would appreciate help getting familiar with the last few patches.