Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

Serg and Drizzy set the bar really low for this clan. Don't believe the lies, Remnants of The Void are no better than Asura. I got kicked from a raid (and 2 other people as well) for not switching archwings by Serg who doesn't know how to JV, let alone how to host. I didn't even get a chance to switch from the correct archwing to the incorrect one he was requesting (which I would rather decline the whole catastrophe, after having learned that he wanted everyone to switch to incorrect gear). No chance to switch, no chance to prove anything, just kicked 3 people. I send him a message saying that was really sh1tty, and he needs to take a Bus (RSB Warframe Raid School Bus), so he can learn, because everything up to that point was backwards, and incorrect. He literally punished me and 2 other people for his own ignorance and got me kicked from the clan, and he's not even staff! Just some dude. Because I told him he needs to take a bus, WHICH HE DOES.

Then he sends RV Drizzy to harass me, and I didn't even know who he was or know him personally, so I just explain, stating the facts, and I get kicked from clan. I wasn't aware he was just messaging me to harass me at first. And he says "So you're sticking to this argument then?" I said that was the facts or exactly what just happened or something like that, and that I have never been kicked from a raid, and I told him I will never forget this. I really won't Drizzy. I am not impressed. And then he kicked from the clan.

And I was quite relieved to remove every single trace of regalia related to that worthless clan, immediately. After 4,009 hours in Warframe, I really don't want to gamble on another clan like RV or Asura. I don't just "join clans". RV and Asura have both been a burden and overflowing with problems. I left Asura because it was toxic garbage. I got kicked from RV because of an incident with an old salty player (Serg), and I dared to speak up :0, as well as favoritism and abuse of power by RV Drizzy who only messaged me to harass me for amusement, not because he has some sort of duty to clan members and clan policies or anything respectable considering his responsibilities for his position as warlord.

Really low bar here. They want to say how they are first place winners and all this, which is the only reason I CHOSE THIS CLAN, and now you couldn't pay me to deal with these people. The only reason they have 1st place in events is because it is mandatory event participation or kick, not because they are go-getters. It has been a really bad low quality experience with Remnants of The Void.

I don't need to screenshot anything, according to Serg the whole thing "Is in their bloopers reel". Maybe it will end up on the website, and they can all have a laugh at how poorly Serg represented their clan. They are misrepresenting their clan for what it is and isn't, and in any other type of place what RV Drizzy did would be considered abusing powers. I thought this was some great prestigious clan, but they really changed my mind. This clan is exactly the opposite of what they claim to be.

Edited by FriendlyxD1

11 hours ago, FriendlyxD1 said:

Serg and Drizzy set the bar really low for this clan. Don't believe the lies, Remnants of The Void are no better than Asura. I got kicked from a raid (and 2 other people as well) for not switching archwings by Serg who doesn't know how to JV, let alone how to host. I didn't even get a chance to switch from the correct archwing to the incorrect one he was requesting (which I would rather decline the whole catastrophe, after having learned that he wanted everyone to switch to incorrect gear). No chance to switch, no chance to prove anything, just kicked 3 people. I send him a message saying that was really sh1tty, and he needs to take a Bus (RSB Warframe Raid School Bus), so he can learn, because everything up to that point was backwards, and incorrect. He literally punished me and 2 other people for his own ignorance and got me kicked from the clan, and he's not even staff! Just some dude. Because I told him he needs to take a bus, WHICH HE DOES.

Then he sends RV Drizzy to harass me, and I didn't even know who he was or know him personally, so I just explain, stating the facts, and I get kicked from clan. I wasn't aware he was just messaging me to harass me at first. And he says "So you're sticking to this argument then?" I said that was the facts or exactly what just happened or something like that, and that I have never been kicked from a raid, and I told him I will never forget this. I really won't Drizzy. I am not impressed. And then he kicked from the clan.

And I was quite relieved to remove every single trace of regalia related to that worthless clan, immediately. After 4,009 hours in Warframe, I really don't want to gamble on another clan like RV or Asura. I don't just "join clans". RV and Asura have both been a burden and overflowing with problems. I left Asura because it was toxic garbage. I got kicked from RV because of an incident with an old salty player (Serg), and I dared to speak up :0, as well as favoritism and abuse of power by RV Drizzy who only messaged me to harass me for amusement, not because he has some sort of duty to clan members and clan policies or anything respectable considering his responsibilities for his position as warlord.

Really low bar here. They want to say how they are first place winners and all this, which is the only reason I CHOSE THIS CLAN, and now you couldn't pay me to deal with these people. The only reason they have 1st place in events is because it is mandatory event participation or kick, not because they are go-getters. It has been a really bad low quality experience with Remnants of The Void.

I don't need to screenshot anything, according to Serg the whole thing "Is in their bloopers reel". Maybe it will end up on the website, and they can all have a laugh at how poorly Serg represented their clan. They are misrepresenting their clan for what it is and isn't, and in any other type of place what RV Drizzy did would be considered abusing powers. I thought this was some great prestigious clan, but they really changed my mind. This clan is exactly the opposite of what they claim to be.

20171019160446_1.jpg?width=856&height=48

unknown.png?width=856&height=367

20171019162904_1.jpg?width=856&height=48

You got kicked for being an &#!, dont embarass yourself anymore and move on with your life.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

Invitations sent.

We are still recruiting more players.

Requirements

- Mastery rank 15+

- Minimum of 350 hours of playtime in warframe.

-If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

Thank you for posting those screens RV Maniac. Even though they only show my response, not the incident or what caused it, I can be happy with that. And I am not embarrassed. I will stand up for what I believe in, and not get pushed around and accept it or be all hush hush like what was expected. The initial incident and treatment was beyond disappointing and shocking, and so putting only my response looks out of context, but as long as I was kicked for being an jerk, rather than corruption and terrible treatment of members who haven't been there for a long time for some type of sick enjoyment of older members, I can accept being kicked for being an jerk. I don't actually believe that, but it gives me some closure at least. And even though not showing what happened initially makes it look like I am just messaging people, rather than 2 people sending me a bunch of messages.

At least the screens are up, of a generally nice and friendly person responding to such treatment after much provocation. It takes a lot to get me to that point and the way it happened is pretty shocking to me still, of the initial incident, not my responses. I stand by those 100%. I know very clearly what I believe in and will always stand up for what I believe in. Thank you for responding and posting the screens, now I can be at peace with this matter. RV won't hear from me again, including anyone who is in RV or affiliated with RV.

Edited by FriendlyxD1

2 hours ago, FriendlyxD1 said:

Thank you for posting those screens RV Maniac. Even though they only show my response, not the incident or what caused it, I can be happy with that. And I am not embarrassed. I will stand up for what I believe in, and not get pushed around and accept it or be all hush hush like what was expected. The initial incident and treatment was beyond disappointing and shocking, and so putting only my response looks out of context, but as long as I was kicked for being an jerk, rather than corruption and terrible treatment of members who haven't been there for a long time for some type of sick enjoyment of older members, I can accept being kicked for being an jerk. I don't actually believe that, but it gives me some closure at least. And even though not showing what happened initially makes it look like I am just messaging people, rather than 2 people sending me a bunch of messages.

At least the screens are up, of a generally nice and friendly person responding to such treatment after much provocation. It takes a lot to get me to that point and the way it happened is pretty shocking to me still, of the initial incident, not my responses. I stand by those 100%. I know very clearly what I believe in and will always stand up for what I believe in. Thank you for responding and posting the screens, now I can be at peace with this matter. RV won't hear from me again, including anyone who is in RV or affiliated with RV.

You joined Serg's JV. You were told to switch AW. You didn't respond. You were pinged. You didn't respond. You were pinged again 5min later. You didn't respond. The raid was rehosted. You then pm Serg, a clan officer that has 1000x your raid experience and tell him to learn how to do JV and go take an RSB bus.

I messaged you to give you the chance to redeem yourself but instead you continued acting like a C***. Your kind doesn't belong in RV, good riddance and goodbye. "If everywhere you go it smells like S#&$, it's time to check your own shoes"

Edited by ---RV---DiZzY

16 hours ago, bGOKUd said:

I definitely want to join this clan.
Please consider.

Hi, We are at max clan capacity at the moment. I will put your name into our waiting list which is on our discord so the other officers can also keep a lookout for you once we have slot available.

Regards

Swordsaint01, RV Officer

Update: It seem your name is already entered into our waiting list by the warlord. Hang tight. :)

Edited by Swordsaint01
Addittional Information.

Invitations sent.

New Requirements !

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

-If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

Hey, I've been playing for about a month now. Currently at MR 15 with 357 hours on Steam. I've been in PhantomVanguard since week 2. I've been looking for a more end-game focused guild, and would like to apply to the the main group. IGN: Narxim Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by Narxim
Spelling

On 2016/5/10 at 3:05 AM, ---RV---Maniac said:

Remnants of the Void

Xwp53hs.png

We are an active clan that:

- Possess high activity numbers with players playing together. There's members online at any time.

- Full Research ( including Hema and ignis wraith)

- Multiple Raids daily at varied times. 

-Part of V alliance who holds control of several dark sectors.

- Clan Website remnantsofthevoid.tk

- Teamspeak.  Server Adress dwmgaming.com

- Active Discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr

-Finished 1st place in the last Event: Pacifist Defecthttp://content.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php

lNtle9U.png

-Finshed 1st place in the last Event: Ambulas Reborn - http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

Z3hJZdx.png

Requirements

- Mastery rank 18+

-If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

Looking for players that will participate in clan matters and warframe operations/events. Clan matters range from dojo donations, to helping clan mates, doing clan raids, being on teamspeak, participating in clan events or simply keeping clan chat active. 

Leave a post here for an invite or pm one of the recruiters  ingame.

We are currently recruiting :orokin:.

Warlords

@---RV---Maniac; @--RV--JayJay; @---RV---HawkiKill ; @---RV---DiZzY 

Officers

@--RV--ChaosStar;--RV--Kiradaman; ;  --RV--Halcyoner; --RV--Storm; KingsGambit; SwordSaint ; @Bastovic ;

Remnants of the Void

Xwp53hs.png

- Possess high activity numbers with players playing together. There's members online at any time.

-Finished 1st place in the last Event: Pacifist Defecthttp://content.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php

lNtle9U.png

-Finshed 1st place in the last Event: Ambulas Reborn - http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/ambulasReborn.php

Z3hJZdx.png

Requirements

- Mastery rank 18+

-If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

Looking for players that will participate in clan matters and warframe operations/events. Clan matters range from dojo donations, to helping clan mates, doing clan raids, being on teamspeak, participating in clan events or simply keeping clan chat active. 

Warlords

Officers

@--RV--ChaosStar;--RV--Kiradaman; ;  --RV--Halcyoner; --RV--Storm; KingsGambit; SwordSaint ; @Bastovic ;

Remnants of the Void

Xwp53hs.png

lNtle9U.png

Z3hJZdx.png

Requirements

- Mastery rank 18+

Warlords

Officers

i want join,MR:24,

hey, I've been part of this clan a few times. got kicked for being inactive. still have a few friends in it but no-one high enough to invite me back(Endless-Walts, KOVAH, UnitedKindred)

currently mr17 with 800+ hours and been playing off and on since pretty much the beginning 

1 hour ago, Welinator said:

hey, I've been part of this clan a few times. got kicked for being inactive. still have a few friends in it but no-one high enough to invite me back(Endless-Walts, KOVAH, UnitedKindred)

currently mr17 with 800+ hours and been playing off and on since pretty much the beginning 

Sent invite!

Invitations sent.

New Requirements !

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

Hello–

I'm interested in joining! Mastery 23, 547 hours in game. I had to leave my previous clan because of some drama, but I was there for about 9 months ^^

IGN is Arakaari

Edit: I'm also more than interested to no-life and binge the clan event for y'all too ;3

Edited by Arakaari