Jump to content
---RV---Maniac

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 on the last 2 Operations | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord |

Recommended Posts

IGN: Chaos.Blades

MR: 24

Hours: Steam: 2,030 In-mission: 1,259

Edit: 1250 points on Pacifist Defect. Was in top 4 players when run was made.

Edited by Chaos.Blades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2017 at 12:25 PM, Phanthesma said:

Good Day

 

IGN: Phanthesma

MR: 19

In-game hours: 1200 hours 

 

 

 

 

13 hours ago, Chaos.Blades said:

IGN: Chaos.Blades

MR: 24

Hours: Steam: 2,030 In-mission: 1,259

Edit: 1250 points on Pacifist Defect. Was in top 4 players when run was made.

Invitations sent, check your inboxes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, returning vet player looking to get into a new clan and thought this one looked pretty promising. 

Are you guys still accepting?

 

ign: AzuTigox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Driveinn said:

IGN: Driveinn

MR: 21

Pacifist Defect: 1016

Hours in-game: 464 

Leave your clan for us to invite you.

As for the rest, invitations have been sent !

we are still recruiting more players.

Requirements !

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

Leave your clan for us to invite you.

As for the rest, invitations have been sent !

we are still recruiting more players.

Requirements !

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

Done :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to join, MR 19, DynamicDash
486h of play time. I don't think the 14h gap to 500h of playtime would be such a problem. Even thou steam says 715h 

8NzBZ7MASyK-VSR4W8EtzA.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, MR14 over here. Almost a 5 year old account. Always love to participate on events. I am just those kind of people that don't level stuff for MR. Willing to learn and be a team player. 550+ days login almost on 600. yes I play often and I like to engage on voice chat. forgot IGN: Dranco20000

 

Edited by DRANCO20000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grand Master founder here.

Only MR14 due to not leveling gear for a long time. Been playing on and off since start. Looking to change to a more active guild to advance in the game.

IGN: Brettlp88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Brettlp88 said:

Grand Master founder here.

Only MR14 due to not leveling gear for a long time. Been playing on and off since start. Looking to change to a more active guild to advance in the game.

IGN: Brettlp88

 

On 22/12/2017 at 12:19 PM, DRANCO20000 said:

Hello, MR14 over here. Almost a 5 year old account. Always love to participate on events. I am just those kind of people that don't level stuff for MR. Willing to learn and be a team player. 550+ days login almost on 600. yes I play often and I like to engage on voice chat. forgot IGN: Dranco20000

 

Leave your clans for me to Invite.

We still recruiting more people !

Requirements 

- Mastery rank 18+

- 500h+ ingame

Exceptions can be made if player has 200 + points in ambulas reborn or 1000+ points in pacifist defect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN Strike-Freedom

MR 22

Been here since 2013 with 1371 in-game mission hours. Past 600 day login reward.

Majority of my time was spent solo and trading. Curious on the environment of a large clan in warframe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent Invitations !

We still recruiting more people !

Requirements 

- Mastery rank 18+

- 500h+ ingame

Exceptions can be made if player has 200 + points in ambulas reborn or 1000+ points in pacifist defect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...