Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

4 hours ago, Rakavist said:

Hi, I would like to join

IGN: Rakavist

MR: 18 with 800 472 Hours

Sent Invitation !

Requirements 

- Mastery rank 18+

- 500h+ ingame

Exceptions can be made if player has 200 + points in ambulas reborn or 1000+ points in pacifist defect or 1000+ hours ingame !

Hello, i have 1000+ hours(1025 to be precise) I'm actually looking for competitive people to push limits on Elite Onslaught, survivals etc.  I'm at MR 18(gonna be 19 in 1-2 days) but pushing MR has never been my thing. I have good rolled rivens for almost all T1 weapons such as Lenz, Scoliac, Opticor, Lanka, Vectis,Sicarus, Kohm etc and that has been my thing so far and i really enjoy it!

So yea, that's what i am and i'd like to join. 

Hi ! I'm MR 18 with almost 700 hours ingame, I was actually in this clan during 6 months, but I've been removed 2 months ago because I wasn't matching the requirments anymore...

I hope I could join this good clan again... Thanks in advance ! 

Sent Invitations

Requirements

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- Participation on warframe operations

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me ingame with a message saying you wana join,  for a clan invite !

• 3 weeks later...

Sent Invitations

Requirements

- Mastery rank 18+

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join,  for a clan invite !

• 2 weeks later...

Sent Invitations

Requirements

- Mastery rank 18+

What's expected of you

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join,  for a clan invite !

Hey! I would like to join Remnants of the Void - been looking for a more competitive/endgame clan for a while, especially to do regular hunts with. I play for a couple of hours pretty much every day.

IGN: shravyanga

MR: 25

Hours played (ingame timer): 597

Steam: 1010

Let me know!