Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

We are recruiting!

Requirements: 

- Mastery rank 20+

- Minimum of 600 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame or are a friend of someone in the clan, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

• 3 weeks later...

We are back to recruiting after winning the last warframe operation!

Requirements: 

- Mastery rank 20+

- Minimum of 600 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 30 000 points in Hostile Mergers or 1000 hours ingame or are a friend of someone in the clan, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Il y a 11 heures, Chiraji a dit :

I would like to come back in the clan as I've been kicked for inactivty some times ago. However I'm really into Warframe again so don't expect me to leave soon 🙂

MR : 25

Hours : 1545

IGN : Chiraji

Inv sent u can check inbox, and join our discord server as well for check rules, info, announcements, please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...