Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

understandable. will be waiting when a spot opens up. also i guess posting my IGN would help. Chocobolos

kinda wish i left my clan sooner and posted soon to try and make the cut for the event. till next time.

Edited by Chocobolos
correction

7 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

We are currently full and will not be opening alot of slots for obvious reasons, during this operation.

Its cool :) . Do let me know if u guys ever open up a slot after the operation ^^ . I will be waiting XD . 

On 3/4/2017 at 1:47 AM, ---RV---Maniac said:

We are currently full and will not be opening alot of slots for obvious reasons, during this operation.

As the others have said, will hang around until after the Operation, hopefully there are some open spots :)

On 04.03.2017 at 3:47 AM, ---RV---Maniac said:

Will be waiting to get a spot in your cozy place))

IGN: TumblBee

MR: 16

Hi, the clan I am in currently isn't very active and it is terrible for trying to do stuff clan related like Hema research because they don't do it. I would like to join your clan once this event is over so I can get the ignis wraith. I am active everyday and am MR22. Can someone who can recruit add me on warframe so I can pm them when I leave my other clan?

UN: Horselord

i am in a clan now that seems to be slowly circling the drain. i am active and enjoy helping fellow clanmates when i can. my currrent clan when everyone was still active we would go as far as just giving rare mods to clanmates and whatever else we had extras of, but since many are not active or are rarely active its difficult to help or be helped. so i decided to look for a high tier clan that is active and would help and expect me to help whenever necessary.

feel free to invite me in game to chat if you have questions.

thank you