Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna progress stopped due to Rathuum

JohnnyQuantum

I'm fairly new, made my way to Sedna, and can handle the content at that level. But now with the requirement for Judgement points to unlock the next planet, my progress has come to a grinding halt. I don't want any of the Rathuum rewards, just want to get to the next planet. As I don't have any interest in grinding the 100 points required, I don't see much point in continuing this game. Is there another way to progress through the star chart? Any advice?

It is not a real grind to get 100 points as the 3rd rathuum arena gives 25 points per run:

starting at 0 points you only have access to easy-rathuum arena, getting 1 judgement point per run, do that 3 times.

With 3 judgement points you get access to medium-rathuum arena, getting 10 judgement points per run, do that 1 time.

With 10 judgement points you get access to hard-rathuum arena, getting 25 judgement points per run, do that 4 times.

You now owns 113 judgement points in 8 rathuum runs and can go fight Kela.

(If you find that grindy, wait until you want to get Equinox, Ivara, Mesa or Ash)

Thanks for the reply. But the next planet is Uranus which is level 21-37. Sedna itself is level 16-32. The last arenas you mentioned are at a much higher level. I doubt someone new (like myself) who has just got to Sedna will last long in the later arenas. That leaves the first one giving you 1 point. Yes is a grind. 

2 hours ago, JohnnyQuantum said:

Is there another way to progress through the star chart? Any advice?

If you have not gone through Mars already, the star chart progression goes a different route that way towards Saturn then Phobos. It could be an option at least until this is resolved.

Edited by RunningTree3

Had the exact same problem, it would make sense if they wanted to gate planets past Sedna as end game content, but as you say Uranus is only lvl 21-37. (I did Darvo's missions there, even though I hadn't unlocked it yet)

Anyway, thanks @RunningTree3, I went back to mars and found i hadn't done the assassination mission there, It had always been under an infestation outbreak when i did it before so I didn't realize it wasn't unlocked..

The enemy level does not mean much, and should not be compared to the level of your equipment … in the end, in warframe, the power comes from the equiped mods, so your mod collection is more relevent than your MR or conclave rating. The enemy level is just an indication of how much damage you need to deal to one-shot ennemies there.

If you want to breeze through the rathuum arenas, go to Jupiter and get valkyr … and right now there is enough participants in the arena for you to get point by just 'not dying too much'.

I am not saying it should not be streamlined, but it is not a big grind compared to other things in warframe.

20 minutes ago, Derfenestrator said:

it would make sense if they wanted to gate planets past Sedna as end game content

i would say that completing the star map is mid-game content, after that it is void t4, sorties and trials. And to prove that MR does not mean much, sorties are gated at MR4.

But the true endgame of warframe will always be fashion-frame.

Perhaps they could further adjust the points rewarded from Rathuum to:

Easy: 10

Medium: 20

Hard: 30

That way players who are only prepared for level 20 content (which is what Sedna is) don't have to spend an obscenely long time in easy mode or get their hides one-shotted by level 40-60 enemies in medium/hard mode just to proceed through mid-level content.

Edited by Paradoxbomb