[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Loki Prime In The Void!

v5qEui7.jpg 
Loki Prime, Bo Prime and Wyrm Prime to enter the Prime Vault

On May 17 at 2 p.m. ET, Loki Prime, Bo Prime and Wyrm Prime will enter the Prime Vault, with all of their crafting parts abolished from The Void. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. The Prime Vault will house these items until they return.

As a responsive measure, an Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate sacrifice -- the Loki Prime Helmet will be replaced with Saryn Prime Helmet and Bo Prime Handle will be replaced with Vectis Prime Stock.

Loki Prime's reconfiguring abilities allow him to confuse, deceive and destroy enemies making him desired by advanced players. Pair him with the Bo Prime -- a two-handed, reinforced staff that creates elegant fury on the battlefield -- and Wyrm Prime, a Sentinel that is the last line of defense for high-ranking Tenno.

Tenno, this week is your last chance to enter the Void to collect and craft these items. Be sure to take advantage!

• Upvote 16

Finally.......I want vauban prime...

Well, I guess it's time to farm for a profit. Good luck to the rest of you

• Upvote 4

PLEASE fix Wyrm Prime before he's Vaulted!

Wyrm Prime is statistically the weakest sentinel, being beaten by its' very base counterpart. 

While we're talking about Primes, some of the old ones need a touch-up. Wyrm Prime has a weaker stat than his base, the same with Fang Prime.

PLEASE fellow Tenno, keep this topic on Wyrm alive.

Edited by oceano4
Further explanation.
  • Upvote 46

3 minutes ago, Krjal said:

RIP U19 soon™ hopes ;_;

I know, when will we finally get that new starchart an be done with this terrible vaulting?

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

I know, when will we finally get that new starchart an be done with this terrible vaulting?

They'll never stop the Vaulting.

Starchart though...

EDIT: Just noticed I'm wearing mah Mastah Race avatar. Hehehehe.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 4

In all honesty, The market is over saturated with loki prime sets (on PS4 that is) so if you hoping to get the most plat out of this then farming Wyrm primes and Bo primes are the way to go. That's what I'll be doing anyway as Loki is just too easy to get.

• Upvote 4

And what will happen to Bo Prime Handle necessary for Sindicate Sacrifice ?

Edit- Vectis PRime.... replaces it... ok :)

Edited by Kn0xxPT

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Really?! Vault a prime sentinel? That's a low move...

it's what released with Loki at the time...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Really?! Vault a prime sentinel?

Why is this worse than the removeal vaulting of any other prime? Honest question.

(We'll ignore the fact that I dislike that, to begin with.)

39 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

In all honesty, The market is over saturated with loki prime sets (on PS4 that is) so if you hoping to get the most plat out of this then farming Wyrm primes and Bo primes are the way to go. That's what I'll be doing anyway as Loki is just too easy to get.

Farming mastery fodder isn't profitable and that's exactly what both Bo and Wyrm prime are.  But I entirely agree on the point that people are hording large numbers of loki sets.