Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna, Merrow, & Kela - normal planet progress to Uranus - BROKEN

flickerstreak

17 hours ago, (PS4)aruhnka said:

No one has mentioned that even AFTER you best Keyla de Thaym's court the nav segment for Uranus still does not unlock.  

Fundamentally, undoubtedly broken.  

Did you unlock her node yourself, or did you get taxii'd to it? I think I remember seeing some other people saying similar things a while back, and the solution was to actually host nodes on the way to her node and "unlock" it even if you'd already unlocked it via someone else (because for some reason it didn't count when it came to nav segments). You should be able to get the nav segment then, if that's your issue.

Still a really stupid system, and I don't know why they aren't changing this. If it's hard for veterans to get past that massive wall of HP with forma'd weapons, I don't see how newbies running base Soma/Boltor or MK-1 weapons (or their base versions) are supposed to get through it. I would imagine it'd take well over an hour to solo with one of those unless you had high-end mods that newbies won't have. If you didn't die first.

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any response to this issue, or has it been fixed?

I've not seen anything about it yet.

I am currently trying for the Saryn piece, which involves a lot of grinding. No real difference to game wide there though ^^

The only difference is, not having a split option. If you want to run the arena, fine, that should be an event in itself.

I do feel for those new to the game, as well as those that won't remain part of the game as a result (empty threats or not), it's still a loss to the game overall as some will be genuine, or simply leave without posting.

Rarely does anyone run the arena events anymore. For the 60-60 part, they are way higher than that, in excess of 100 imo. My character was annihilated, and I run sorties start to finish with him, no problems normally. 

3 minutes ago, Mightmoo said:

Has there been any response to this issue, or has it been fixed?

I've not seen anything about it yet.

I am currently trying for the Saryn piece, which involves a lot of grinding. No real difference to game wide there though ^^

The only difference is, not having a split option. If you want to run the arena, fine, that should be an event in itself.

I do feel for those new to the game, as well as those that won't remain part of the game as a result (empty threats or not), it's still a loss to the game overall as some will be genuine, or simply leave without posting.

Rarely does anyone run the arena events anymore. For the 60-60 part, they are way higher than that, in excess of 100 imo. My character was annihilated, and I run sorties start to finish with him, no problems normally. 

Star chart is gonna be reworked soon anyway, hopefully this problem will be adressed then.