Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

8QHLAgp.png

Join us this Friday, May 13th for Devstream #74!

Who: Rebecca is joined by Steve, Geoff, Scott and Sheldon!  

What: Join us for some Dev-build gameplay and a Q&A session! We'll see what it is that has Vauban bouncing around with excitement! We'll also be talking Passives, release timelines, and more! Don't miss out!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, May 13that 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Get your questions in - this thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, May 13th 

P.S Love Warframe? Don't miss out on TennoCon 2016! Get your tickets at www.warframe.com/tennocon!

Questions!
In Devstream #53, someone mentions the Burston getting a redesign. A concept is shown in the Devstream. I was wondering what happened to this?

Taken from AM Bunny's Devstream overview:

0jih1cc.png

I was wondering if the Braton is ever going to get a more Tenno looking counterpart? Perhaps a direct upgrade to the standard model that looks and feels closer to our Orokin counterpart?

-Has there been any advancement in Ash's Bladestorm Rework? I know Steve answered a question regarding this on twitter not long ago, so hopefully it's in a better state than the userbase expects :P

And can we see some final Starchart 3.0 finally please? :3 Without spoilers of course XD

EDIT: Did Rebecca show us our first glimpse towards Vauban's Prime Accessories Syandana? :3

Edited by NightmareT12

Hmmm......any updates on how focus would be gained after ash is reworked?

Anyway, I've been wondering, when will regular challenges be changed to become direct focus gains...

EX: Swordsmanship=1k focus...

And when will u19 be released...could it possibly be released earlier than expected?

Edited by Magnulast
Added more info.

Great! 

This time I'd like to ask:

Could you address the current flaws on sniper rework? (Hipfire accuracy penalty, long reload times, forced unscoping during reload, etc) 

There has been a lot of feedback on the official thread without a single word

Will kubrows AI ever be improved? If they will be dumb forever, can we at least get to command them? A command wheel would be lovely, after all, our kubrows are "supposed" to be trained.

Will kavats have a better AI? 

Could you give us any info about the progress on fixing broken enemy escalation?

Will lunaro share rewards with conclave? If the answer is yes, and lunaro gets its own mods also obtained from conclave, how will that help the mod gap between regular pvp players and casuals? Afaik, that's one of the biggest complaints from many players giving a try to conclave, and allowing lunaro to share rewards with teshin's syndicate will only allow typhoon rank players to gear ourselves way faster than everyone else. 

Can we have an eta or a little more sneak peeks on u19?

Can we expect "certain top secret surprise" to be on our hands on a short term?

It's been almost ten months now

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give Umbra DE!

Could you talk about balancing certain weapons out of balancs and thus removing any similar option?

Finally: on one of the last devstreams of 2015 you said that the grind would be reduced, but since then all we have seen is the grind growing anyways (ie: vengeful revenant locked behind an enemy with low spawn chances and a lot of drops and tied to amazingly low drop chances too; atlas locked behind a lpw drop chance cryopod bp drop from juggernauts, heavily weighted drop table for certain missions and enemies *stalker*, etc.) Can we really expect the grind to be reduced at some point or can we expect the game walk slowly towards asian levels of grind?

Great game! Keep up the good job :community:

sorry for the endless edits and probable typos, writing in a phone is annoying + english is not my mother tongue.

Edited by -----LegioN-----
#ReleaseTheUmbra #roadto10months #countingdays

When will you finally fix snipers real problems? 

There was an entire official feedback thread for the failed sniper rework #2 over 6 MONTHS AGO and it got literally 0 attention, no responses from moderators and it was never mentioned by staff. The last sniper rework made snipers even take a step backwards since now you are forced to use the scope with every single shot because otherwise you'll lose the scope combo multiplier and you'll have excruciating unfitting inaccuracy if you try to shoot unscoped. It's time that you take the nails out of the coffin and fix snipers real problems, which is:

• Remove the scope sway on zoom. There's no reason for it and it's purely frustrating.
  • Give back the pinpoint accuracy when unscoped. There's no reason to punish players for not using the scope with EVERY SHOT.
  • Almost all snipers have terrible reload speed for the little ammo they have. Give them a fast reload speed so they can work in normal combat.
  • Only 3 snipers have punch-through, (2 which are partially unobtainable) and they all need punch-through.
  • No sniper deals reliable damage thanks to the tiny crit chance and unfitting combo-gimmick.
  • You can't use iron sights like 99% of all other weapons, adding iron sights with 0 zoom as a zoom option with the alt fire button would help a ton with the normal combat of the game. 

If you fix all of these problems, snipers will be officially fixed, and they will be useful everywhere in the game, which is what we all want, and what snipers should have been in the first place. 

Edited by StickyBaseline

Awesome! See you there!

Q: Is it possible to replace beacons (Gamma etc) drops with Nitain? 

Also for the sake of the weary soul -"Where's Baro at, Has Baro spawned yet, Where's the Trader at" spam- , can you please add an in-game message that states Where Baro's at from his arrival until his departure time on the Regions Chats?

Much appreciated!! You guys Rocking!   

❤️

Angel

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Added Questions.

Are we ever going to able to install the same mods in both primary weapons (rifles, shotguns) and sentinel weapons? Because even if you make duplicates to use on them it bugs out sometimes, rendering you unable to fit those mods into your sentinel weapon.

2 minutes ago, -FrostByte- said:

how will forma-ing work with the new mastery system?

Apparently when you forma, depending on your mastery rank, the weapon will be the level of your mastery rank when it's forma'd. Hopefully that answers your question 

What can we expect from the Companion system since Kavats are coming in U19?

I feel as though Kavats will be like Kubrows: more of a burden to maintain, and will still be outshined by Sentinals. I think a good look is needed for the companion system.

Secondly, with the addition of augments that fix some problems with fames, such as everlasting ward for Chroma and phoenix renewal for Oberon, will there be a possibility of having an Augment slots for frames?

Edited by CrazyCortex

I hear DE say something about Archwing Racing, in near future can it be conclave mode?

I know you want to do Archwing capture mission, dont you?

Archwing, Support-heal version yea? Did i hear well? (u19 hype)

Forma blueperint, say something to my 73 forma blueperint, maybe baro can take them?

Edited by AstroLord

Focus needs to be actually engaging, not just an Operator breaking out of transference and floating there for half a minute.

I'm not asking for the Operator to go into berserker mode and to begin viciously bisecting enemies with their bare hands, but the way the system works in mission needs the most consideration before taking a look at the individual schools.

However, I am aware that you plan on making changes, as stated at PAX. May I ask if you are able to elaborate on these changes yet? If so, may I then proceed to ask if you will look at the system as a whole, or just certain mechanics (usage of ability in mission, passives, school buffs/nerfs/overhauls)?

---

8 days from now is the 10 month anniversary of Umbra's reveal (leak). Does this mean or say anything at all to you, or will it have to be a full year or two more before we receive him or at the very least any elaborate information on him?

Asking this again left a bad taste in my mouth. I apologize if I seem incensed.

Edited by LazerSkink