Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we expect more mission types?

Zephyr Deluxe Skin? It has been mentioned before Oberon Deluxe Skin.

Revising some augment mods? For example, Funnel Cloud (Zephyr's Tornado augment) is obviously a lackluster. Also Ember/Frost/Volt/Oberon... casting 1st skill to teammates, granting bonus elemental damage seems to be dull too as those augment mods are similar. 

Utility slot for weapons? Not sure if the idea has been scrapped or not as I remember it was mentioned in a devstream. Mods such as Eagle Eye(+40% Zoom), Steady Hands(-60% Weapon Recoil), Overview(-60% Zoom during Aim Glide) are not commonly used at all. It would be nice to have such a slot similar to exilus slot but specifically for weapons.

Replayable quest? Lots of people addressed it but another thing I concern about is that you can't get Mirage or Chroma again currently, considering you can only do the quests once. It means if I accidentally sold Mirage, I can never get her back unless I spend platinums to buy 1 from market.

Joke: Separate recruit channel for Draco farmers? x)

Edited by HKFrosty
More questions

Any plans to allow players to obtain inventory slots without platinum? Obviously not a very easy way, perhaps from sorties or Baro?

If Vulkan proves to be a good alternative to DirectX, would you consider using that?

Do you think Warframe will ever have Linux/Mac versions?
I don't expect anything like that anytime soon, but it's something I would like to see in the future.

My questions:

1: When will we get clan updates? I want more dojo content AND MEMBER NOTES SYSTEM! (we`re seriously still missing it!?!!) + some kind of "Clan Operations"

2: Friday 13th....epic day for Devstream =3

3: Can Fang p please get buff.....its one of worst prime gears (even with fastest melee speed possible)

4: Any news about U19?

Edited by (PS4)urkonse

56 minutes ago, Hydroxate said:

We've gotten cloth physics (which are amazing btw),

will we be getting fur-physics as in less sporadic straw-like hair and more gloriously flowing hair for our beloved kubrows?

And some conditioner consumables to make it soft, flowy and really shiny. Then you could also use other consumables to use hair gel -like products on the fur to give it unique look.

Take the fashion frame to the next level!

With the vaulting of Loki Prime just announced, the question of what's happening with the Prime Vault is back in the foreground again. There's been a lot of speculation that Starchart 3.0 will address this in some way, but I haven't seen any solid confirmation from you guys. Any update on what direction you're planning to go with the Prime Vault, and when we can expect those changes?

Progress through Sedna is broken for new players, thanks to Rathuum and judgement points. They need to fight 80lvl mobs or fight in lvl1 rathuum 100 times before they're able to fight the boss. Not to mention that it is easier for them to obtain Saryn Prime then Saryn itself :-) Are you planing to fix this or is it working like intended?

Here my questions:

- When will we be able to re-do quests? And will we be able to get the quest rewards again? (I accidentally sold the Ether Daggers Blueprint without building the weapons and now I can't aquire them?

- Can you show more peaks of the new Starchart 3.0?

- Any news on Umbra frames?

- Is there another "Raid" in work?

Thanks! Keep up the great work :)

·         How’s progress on the function of customising syandanas separately to armour pieces? We’re all really looking forward to it! For example, I would like a red syandana, but grey armour.

·         When will the Votekick function become available? Too often players sit there AFK when needed in missions, and the current anti-AFK system is extremely trivial to bypass.

·         Both Zephyr and Vauban are most in need of a rework, due to the fact that they technically have only 3 abilities. Tailwind and Vauban's Jump Pad are both useless due to the introduction of Parkour 2.0 and bulletjumping. Of course these are going to be replaced with a useful ability (like Excalibur's rework), but is this further down the line or can we expect it any time soon?

·         What's happening upstairs in the relays, through those transparent blue barriers?

·         Will there be Sentient-themed warframes, sentinels, tilesets e.t.c.? More sentient-themed weapons and accessories?

·         Will Warframe auxiliary 'face' accessories ever contain something permanent, unlike seasonal moustaches and bunny ears? Will we have cross-Warframe helmets? Visors? Hats? Halos, horns, glasses, techy monocles, communication headsets e.t.c?

·         Also more Titan Extractors for higher mastery ranks? The fact that we can go from mastery rank ten to TWENTY-ONE without even being rewarded for it is a little disheartening.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

1. Will past prime warframes be getting a visual redesign? For example, Frost Prime's prime-ness is difficult to see unless the prime helmet is used.

2. Will we be getting Syndicate armors and melee weapons? If so, when?

3. When will the new tennogen stuff get added?

Edited by ViralN9

31 minutes ago, Garvarr said:

you don't need ash to farm focus ... there is other frame for Aoe Kill farming and there is other way to ... other way who are better in focus point / time

Well, true but, ash's rework is crucial. I want to avoid press 4 to win ease and then focus on focus farming.

Once all press 4 to win "broken" mechanics are removed, like mag's press 2 to kill corpus...then I think affinity should be adjusted to avoid cheese.

Draco farmville is a leader in showing affinity is broken, but I think fixing the broken cheese mechanic first, is a better start.

It's basically taking down the issue step by step, I'm not really judging the steps, but more broken mechanics that are gone, more players leave.

Again, I know there are multiple ways, like loki invis stealth exterminate.

However, taking things step by step is a crucial ordeal, I don't want a frame that completely breaks the better and easier to get focus mechanic which leads to a nerf to balance the rapid gain. That's my thought on the issue. Sorry for not clarifying my thoughts.

Are there any plans to change how Kela is accessed on Sedna, or to rebalance it at all? There's no reason for new players to have to fight level 60s on a level 20 planet to get to the next planet, or to have to grind so much to get Saryn/Chroma.

3 minutes ago, Drackore said:

·         How’s progress on the function of customising syandanas separately to armour pieces? We’re all really looking forward to it! For example, I would like a red syandana, but grey armour.

·         When will the Votekick function become available? Too often players sit there AFK when needed in missions, and the current anti-AFK system is extremely trivial to bypass.

·         Both Zephyr and Vauban are most in need of a rework, due to the fact that they technically have only 3 abilities. Tailwind and Vauban's Jump Pad are both useless due to the introduction of Parkour 2.0 and bulletjumping. Of course these are going to be replaced with a useful ability (like Excalibur's rework), but is this further down the line or can we expect it any time soon?

·         What's happening upstairs in the relays, through those transparent blue barriers?

·         Will there be Sentient-themed warframes, sentinels, tilesets e.t.c.? More sentient-themed weapons and accessories?

·         Will Warframe auxiliary 'face' accessories ever contain something permanent, unlike seasonal moustaches and bunny ears? Will we have cross-Warframe helmets? Visors? Hats? Halos, horns, glasses, techy monocles, communication headsets e.t.c?

·         Also more Titan Extractors for higher mastery ranks? The fact that we can go from mastery rank ten to TWENTY-ONE without even being rewarded for it is a little disheartening.

Yes the Vauban rework!

I heard this idea that of giving Ivara treatment to his grenades: put them all in one skill. This would unlock him greater possibilities and make him the utility frame he so much spires to be. Now all his kit is pretty outclassed and lackluster compared to other frames. You basically use him on infested defence anymore and even there he is not irreplacable. The game has developed so far and Vauban is still living in the old days when frames were these one skill wonders that defined them. He practically has only his wortex and bastille that are actually used and 2 other skills are purely for fun factor.

No-one ever mentions the fact how useless his tesla grenades are atm. The damage fall off pretty fast and they do not offer any relevant utility whatsoever. For a frame so hard to get, Vauban has so much lacking. He is ok, but does not really offer enough to justify picking him over other frames with similar utility.

Not just tweaking with numbers is needed, but from medium to total overhaul pls. I would still want bastille to remain as I see it as his signature move both thematically and utility-wise.

Theres been many occasions where having a kubrow interface would be beneficial, just to have them not to attack all the time would be nice. I love my kubrows and hate to see them die, ive posted a kubrow control interface before and heres a Link to the forum about it. 

I honestly only use one or two emotes so the way i have thought to control the kubrows through the emote system would be great. 

I hope to see kubrows one day controlled somehow, i know many tenno agree. 

Can bashee be revised in terms of survivability? We all love her new skin and it is amazing...but she is sadly the least played warframe and does poorly against most factions. Specially lately I have been doing 20min long t4 survivals and she can't really stand hits after 10 minutes in. She has a very hard time keeping up with the rest of frames.

Some minor changes to make it better could be that silence is recastable just like Ember's accelerant. If one can have it why not the other? Most players feel like banshee was designed to be taken into high level runs and be a good support and boost dmg of the team but right now she can't stay up long enough...

Will there be changes to how we get Focus Points ? Unless you farm or play a lot, there is no way to get decent amounts of Focus with casual playstyle.

Will our furballs (aka Kubrows) get an AI improvement and a way to command them ?

Do you consider a rework of melee combos ? I mean by that changing those pause + e and hold e that are a pain with some weapons (I still have Wukong's Primal Fury in mind). You quickly talked about the subject in a previous devstream.

Which Warframes do you feel in need of a rework and if yes, do you have plans about them ?