Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

With Rhino Prime and his Iron Skin getting PBR'd over the past couple updates and hotfixes, I've noticed that this version of Iron Skin is missing several things that the pre-PBR skin had. The pre-PBR version had a lot more texture to it, and could be easily seen in dark areas, which I think is helpful to players because it gives a visual indicator of whether or not they have Iron skin. The PBR Iron Skin is also inconsistent in it's appearance; sometimes when it's activated it won't cover certain areas, leaving holes that are most noticeable on his legs. Other times they will be covered. With these issues still present as of Hotfix 18.10.6, are you still working on Rhino Prime's appearance in Iron Skin?

P.S. When will we get PBR on alt Helmets?

Will the boosters ever be made to calculate differently, to only count during online time rather than just in general.

Maybe not for all boosters but maybe atleast for the 1's you come across randomly like login rewards or those rare chests.

Can we get a new sycthe weapon?

Is a duel-wield broken war out of the question?

Maybe some more customisation for the operator? I saw a few in the past devstreams just checking.

Any chance of giving solo players the chance to rejoin the mission if the game crashed or something similar?

And any chance we will be able to kind of create/sorting folders or markers for mods?

Also any eta and other information regarding the marketplace rework?

P.S Where Umbra at yo? ^_^

I'm going to ask the same question I did last time, about lore of the game.

We're to assume that the Tenno have been in Cryo-sleep for an unknown amount of time, and with them out (As of the Second Dream), they would begin to age normally. If so, will that mean that the Tenno will becoming teenagers, soon, and through that angsty as a sin?

I have a Question for Dev's because you forget to align our beloved Frost Prime with the other Prime frames and from that I mean cosmetics and design. Frost Prime have a coat on him not a pice of wall on his back so.... When you will consider a redesign and what are the ideeas?

Can't wait for it! :)

BTW something that I'd like to hear about is:

-Ash rework (it's been discussed very little some time ago)

-How prime farming will be affected by Star Chart 3.0 (but I can wait 'til U19 for this, I guess)

-Sortie reward system rework

-Better targeting system for Slash Dash

-Loki rework: please, he really needs it to stay on par with his theme

-probably something else I will remember later Charge attacks fix/stance system rework (e.g. implementation of light and heavy attacks to make combos)

-The Seer... it has really no use after the Lex buff, could it have a similar rework? And what about making more hybrid weapons?

Edited by Drufo

How does Volt's Rework affect his Electric Shield's ability to boost the range on beam weapons?

Any news on Umbra frames?

Are you planning on doing a Limbo rework any time soon? If you combine his first ability with his second (aim at target to banish target, hold button to banish self; something like that) and turn his third ability into his passive (does more damage to enemies in the rift), then you free up a lot of space for more creative abilities while still allowing players to do everything they've always done. Also, he needs a casting speed buff. He's way too fragile when casting. I think his ability to put enemies in the void is too slow; being able to banish one enemy at a time limits his usability; could we get an ability that banishes multiple enemies at a time but is not restricted to an area of the map like Cataclysm is? I feel that the whole "warframe powers can be used in the rift to hit things outside the rift" mechanic doesn't have any meaningful advantage to Limbo, only to allies he puts in the Rift. I think he deserves some ability that can affect enemies without changing their state, but does different things depending on their state. (example: an AoE attack that deals damage, paralyzes enemies in the rift and blinds enemies outside it)

When are Frost and Volt getting cloth physics?

Edited by DoomZero

In order of importance:

There is a problem with serial escalation in Warframe’s balance. Mid-level enemies one-shot players due to uneven scaling, so players develop ability-spamming builds to become immortal, so new enemies (like Nullifiers) are released with CC-immunity or anti-caster mechanics, and now Miter is gaining an augment to pop Nullifier bubbles. This escalation creates frustrating scenarios where players who don’t resort to “cheap” gameplay (and frames that don’t have “I Win” buttons) simply cannot keep up in high-level content like Sorties or Trials. Have you considered longer term solutions to this power creep, like a “stat squish” on enemies and reduced energy availability for players, over Nullifiers?

With Vauban Prime, nearly half of all existing Prime Warframes will be inaccessible. As one of its stated goals is to address Void access, will the Starchart 3.0 rework include a way to finally put vaulted gear back into the game?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

We haven’t had a dojo update for… over a year now, I think. Are they due for a checkup? Perhaps some updates to editing features?

Edited by Archwizard

I know it was an April Fools joke, but I would absolutely love to see Lotus voice packs..even if they were community made! It might help spice up the game for people who've played the game for 900+ hours like me.

Hi!

I would like to start by saying I absolutely love the recent new warframes, particularly Inaros, their kits are just too much fun.

In fact I've loved almost every addition to the game so far, especially Archwing.

With one exception, Archwing Defense.

My question is as such this:

• Are there any plans to change Archwing Defense to something a bit quicker and perhaps more engaging?

It's probably the only mission type I dread, and it's not because it's Archwing. I love Archwing.

• Can we get more Archwing stuff? I'd REALLY love an Archwing Capture.
Edited by Talfrey