Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #74!

[DE]Rebecca

6 minutes ago, (PS4)SlyCatSparaticus said:

I have a question, for those who missed the Breeding Grounds tactical alert or any past alert, will there be a chance for them to back into circulation and the items acquired during those events in the future?

Weapons are coming back through Baro and mods are mostly already in game

Serious Question about the User Interface when using Mods(Mainly when combining fusing and selling) is there any plans to change it up a bit, maybe a border or some form of indicator to show a mod is equipped, a cancel button for when you click on an equipped mod(Current pop up only notifies you). Its just not intuitive to beginners using it and its still after a bit of play difficult to navigate at times.

This is a question about fanart and Extended Universe. There are alot of art and steam movies and even comics that uses the game-assets.

Where do you draw the line, if there is a line,  for fanmade content?  Would you be ok with a Battlefield or UT mod that recreated Warframe? 

Assuming this is a none-profitable endeavour,  would you accept a fanmade movie or miniatures? 

The genres and range of products and games is allmost endless and I am sure there are many creative minds out there who would like to create something based on the Warframe Universe.

Have you considered allowing Chroma to change elements mid-game like how Equinox and Ivara can adjust their powers?

Will the War Within deal with the nature if the warframes themselves?

What would be the final pass on the Volt and Mag reworks and who do you see being looked at next.

1 hour ago, Nova_Supreme said:

And some conditioner consumables to make it soft, flowy and really shiny. Then you could also use other consumables to use hair gel -like products on the fur to give it unique look.

Take the fashion frame to the next level!

It'll be like crufts for kubrows!

1) What will we be seeing with forma 2.0? Explain more about how MR will be factored into leveling acquired gear.

2) Will Star chart 3.0 be having new enemy scaling? If not, how will you prevent a second Draco coming up? (Enemy scaling is the reason Affinity is broken, MR is too easy, and Forma/Focus are hard or too easy)

1. Y'all mentioned D slots mods being made since if I am right last year, are they still being made and were put in the back, or the idea was just scratched? (More like because we're still getting a ton of new gear with D slots but no mods to compliment them).

2. Some mods are really lackluster in terms of what they give (For example Sure Shot only gives +15% status chance, while in my opinion it should give like 150% at max rank), so will they be buffed?

3. Will the explosion splash damage ever be fixed so it doesn't go through volt shield/frost globe?

4. Will some old prime get some buffs? (Like seriously, AkBronco Prime is one that comes to mind)

5. When Ivara will get her augments? (If nobody asked that yet).

6. Will bosses like raptor, phorid, ambulas get reworked? They're just reskins of other units.

7. (Not meant to be taken seriously) Will we ever get Zanuka pets LOL?

Edited by HeroPwn

in quests of things we find in survival, excavation, interception, Defence... wouldnt it be more about getting the location of different pieces too dig up? Rather than getting simply rewards popped up on the screen, Shouldnt we get a door open, vault closet, box, or crushing hidden places too get more feel too get things? What are your opinions on this?

1. Frost and Frost Prime cloth physics. Make our lovely snowman really lovely with an addition of all of those unbelievably good skins from TennoGen!

2. Any information about charge attacks second... Oops, third rework? They are useless, unfortunately :(

3. I hope for news about melee-weapon holstering system. I REALLY want to hang my Dual Kamas to my legs and my Galatine to my side!

4. Cosmetic items unic recolorability. FASHIONFRAME INTENSIFIES. We want to color every piece of our bought cosmetic gear seperatly!

5. PLEASE give us more information about Sentient's Exo-Armor. PAXEast stream went dark and still we have no information about some things!

6. And the last one. Your compositor (Keth Power I presume?) is just a genious! After Second Dream I already had no doubt, but after The War Within... Oh my, this man deserves payment checks as big as a whole Texas!

Edited by StranniK_SPECTR
typos

What are the future plans for trial missions? Are we going to see Jordas Verdict nightmare mode anytime soon?
And since quest replayability is a hot topic, are quest specific rewards going to be re-attainable (Ether Daggers, Heat Sword?)