Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.11.0 & 18.11.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Finedaible said:

I'm glad to see some tweaks to renewal. However, I feel the ability would be much easier to use if it continued healing the caster and allies even after topping off their HP. This would allow a Rage user to semi-channel the ability for his allies by taking damage. Broberon is the "paladin" of warframes after all, and it would give us a use for the new Ack & Brunt mod Electromagnetic Shielding. Just saying.

Give this man a cookie! Maybe not allies but atleast Oberon

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Channeling not activating after running out of Energy if ‘Toggle Channel’ is on.

So does this mean that if I toggle Channeling on, then run out of energy, but then regenerate my energy, it will automatically turn channeling back on?

1 minute ago, Gurpgork said:

So does that mean that I should consider rebuilding my Oberon after all?

I don't think so, His heal doesn't instantly effect players and still travel's so he still isn't very good as a team frame.

Updated it. Went in. Tries to login... waiting... popup "There is an updated version of the launcher available. Please quit the game and open the launcher for update." Gee thanks that helps a lot -,-. Does it... Same thing.... -,- thanks -,-

BTW The new weapons stats aren't that wow... why u say it a good rifle in update notes??

Spoiler
Spoiler

Ignore this -,- 

Edited by Artemis_Frame

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

•    Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

Wow, i thought this bug was going to stay until the end of this game, nice job getting rid of it. Thanks

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed certain enemies being able to continue their attack while downed or staggered. 

I hope this means that those Scorpions hit with Desiccate no longer still shoot out their grapple hook.

After trying the Fatal Teleport augment, I'd like to make a few suggestions:

first, it would be awesome if the finisher animation could be a random one from Blade Storm [the damage would be the same of the weapon still], even to (band-aid) solve the problem I faced with enemies that aren't subject to finishers (eg MOAs) that makes this augment less useful;

second, it could be that if hitting the melee button during the finisher, you equip your melee (a la Slash Dash) -> this could apply to normal Teleport, too

Edited by Drufo

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

UkwclTa.png

YESSSS

Now I will suffer a little bit less with my low-end playing.

36 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Nice! Not fond of the Ash augment though. Finishers will kill anything in the majority of cases, so extra damage is superfluous and the ability doesn't cost a lot of energy to begin with.

I think the point is its an auto-finisher, like you don't have to focus on meleeing. Also when teleporting sometimes trying to do a finisher just does a regular melee, so this might be good.

Fixed a map hole in Phobos that let players fall out of the tileset.   100% it is not that hole. And ONLY PHOBOS?? Meeen, You have hole in Trial ( HEK ver) hole in greneer planet tileset (above  evac point) on Uranus (def. room) Ice planet tilesets ( high room without roof) Need more? See forums sir...