Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.11.0 & 18.11.1

[DE]Megan

On 5/11/2016 at 10:32 AM, Aura said:

If renewal wasn't situational enough, now it has a super situational augment!

4e349487baad811746c02a09fcea0f56.png

IKR?  Make it like 30-45 seconds downtime on the rising from the ashes, and then maybe we can talk, DE.

As is Renewal is basically useless in the later game anyway considering that any non armor-tanky or damage reduction ability frame will die instantly instead of taking damage.

Why does the Stradavar have such a ridiculously high Mastery Rank? It doesn't exactly excel at anything, the "high damage" the descriptions boasts about is a joke (a Karak can out-DPS it, and that's not even the Wraith version), and the secondary fire only adds an extra 10% crit chance.

Not gonna say it's a bad gun (because it's not), but DE really needs to stop rolling a D8 every time they want to decide a new mastery rank.

•    Fixed slow-loading Clients not being able to accept the next mission picked by their squad. This resulted in having to start the mission countdown timer to get the mission started.

Was excited at first, but still needs some work. Was doing multiple void runs and I load slow on a laptop compared to some other desktop pcs. It shows the mission title, clear vote option now, but never showed me a button to accept or decline the mission. Once the timer started the clear vote button changed to a leave squad button.

It's an improvement over seeing a large empty space above the portraits but the squad was forced to start mission using timer though. Should've captured a screen pic. I will next time.

On 11.5.2016 at 10:55 PM, SasoDuck said:

So does this mean that if I toggle Channeling on, then run out of energy, but then regenerate my energy, it will automatically turn channeling back on?

Can you change this aswell for sprinting?

When you toggle sprint, then shoot or do something which breaks the sprint, you have to reactivate sprinting. It would be cool, even after a small delay, if it would continue to sprint.

16 hours ago, AnzeBozic said:

And i hoped we would finally get a strong rifle ...

When I saw that it was locked behind MR 8, I thought the same thing. Nope, just another weapon that gets overshadowed by an MR 5 nade, MR 0 crossbow, and even the Braton series..

16 minutes ago, Rekt_Frame said:

Nice new auguments, but where is the volt rework ? First ability deal more than the 4th...

They talked about this on the devstream today, actually. Volt and Mag reworks will be out by the end of May, along with some Mesa tweaks.

On 5/11/2016 at 5:51 PM, Zer0Ghost said:

So ash's augment is basically a slow bladestorm :awkward:

like this is the laziest thing I've seen in this game.

That does more damage and can be used in conjunction with covert lethality, alongside being cheaper and not stopping your teammates from killing a bunch of enemies

Edited by OzoneSlayer

Ever since this update I haven't been able to play Warframe, it crawls at around 3 frames per second, stopping and starting. Then it freezes up, and take my computer along with it, hogging all its memory and forcing me to turn it on and off again. I did all the regular fixes, on-and-off-again, malware sweep, yet nothing works. Please advise as to how to get back to playing again.

On 5/11/2016 at 1:30 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Ash : Fatal Teleport: Teleport Augment - Teleport will perform a finisher on the target, dealing 200% extra damage. 50% of energy cost is refunded on a kill.

Awesome :D

On 5/11/2016 at 1:30 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Banshee : Resonating Quake: Sound Quake Augment - Increase damage by 100, range by 1m and energy cost by 1, for every second this ability is active. 

stupid on the increase of energy usage considering the lowest you can go with her is 3 energy per second :|

and apparently red-text was having a....ah....good...moment? :P

still feeling something akin to a memory leak since u18.

Always having to reboot to get 1/2 to full hour of relatively stutter free frames

I_m_Stuttering.jpg

Edited by -JunGLe-